CONTROLLER 7 ON + BLAST

kalakala 3,361 Posts
edited April 2008 in Strut Central
aside from the ill ass on point and funny as hell photo shop skillsdude's poast's are full of real honesty and bright eyed enthusiasimspasmgo man goyou should've been around during soulstrut's golden era of 03-04

Comments

• mordecaimordecai 2,204 Posts
    did someone hack kala?

• Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts

you should've been around during soulstrut's golden era of 03-04

Yeah, before kala registered.

• Options
    aside from the ill ass on point and funny as hell photo shop skills
    dude's poast's are full of real honesty and bright eyed enthusiasimspasm

go man go

And dude kills in on the beat. The one on his myspace page "Tired" is one of my new favorites!

How JLR can't ride for that Sgt. Peppers jawn is beyond me., that things is straight

• ageage 1,131 Posts
    T****y is probably one of the many nice guys on this here board and I don't know if he still does or not, but when we both worked at Rasputin's, he'd always would laugh hard when someone would belch or fart.Always was smiling and just a good person to have on your side.

Also, he has a nice "ISH" up right now and made me enquire about that Seventh Century lp (good stuff!!)

Peep it out!!

http://www.soulstrut.com/features/?item=controller-7

Oh, I have not forgotten the files homie, Just mad busy with work

• kalakala 3,361 Posts

Yeah, before kala registered.

hey "MODERATOR" this was a cool thread before you purposely said some FOUL and unnessacary bullshit.

what is your problem ?

this has been going on for years now.

you got obvious asshurt over somethin but you will never man up and say what it is
    instead you drop these weak ass comments that derail threads.

let me remind you this is a place where homies come to chill and hang like bros
    of which you ain't 1 of mine

don't start shit won't be none.

this thread ain't about you hatin'
    its about C_7 bein a creative freak.

since you ain't down/will never be .......
    please refrain from your usual predictable negative comments/waste of bandwidth/threatings of banning me etc and stay the fuck out the thread son

• Controller_7Controller_7 4,052 Posts
    man, I was scurred when I saw this poast. I seriously was. I did not catch the "+" in the title and just thought I was on blast.

Thanks dudes.

• Options
    T****y is probably one of the many nice guys on this here board and I don't know if he still does or not, but when we both worked at Rasputin's, he'd always would laugh hard when someone would belch or fart.Always was smiling and just a good person to have on your side.

Also, he has a nice "ISH" up right now and made me enquire about that Seventh Century lp (good stuff!!)

Peep it out!!

http://www.soulstrut.com/features/?item=controller-7

Oh, I have not forgotten the files homie, Just mad busy with work

The David Acetate?

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts

what is your problem ?

this has been going on for years now.

you got obvious asshurt over somethin but you will never man up and say what it is
    instead you drop these weak ass comments that derail threads.

Please be serious. You're saying this to soemone else?

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts
    Thank you for the location.

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    Let Kala ride biatches!

• Deejay_OMDeejay_OM 695 Posts
    man, I was scurred when I saw this poast. I seriously was. I did not catch the "+" in the title and just thought I was on blast.

Thanks dudes.

I'll put you on blast

• Controller_7Controller_7 4,052 Posts

I'll put you on blast

dude, I seriously have been put on blast by you and your vegan diet before. Don't act like it ain't true. Sheesh.

• Deejay_OMDeejay_OM 695 Posts

I'll put you on blast

dude, I seriously have been put on blast by you and your vegan diet before. Don't act like it ain't true. Sheesh.

don't roast my air biscuits buddy....