Where should I go... (vacation related)

dreskieboogiedreskieboogie 951 Posts
edited April 2008 in Strut Central
Im thinking about going somewhere to the Caribbean for a week on monday. Where should I go: PR, Dominican Rep, Jamaica, (Haiti!)...Would like to go to Trinidad & Tobago but the planetickets seem to go for a bit more than the other places I have mentioned above.I dont speak spanish by the way and I have never been to the Caribbean (nor South America) before.What would you guys recommend?Thanks in advance,Dress

Comments

• The-gafflerThe-gaffler 2,190 Posts
    i'm goin to the DR at the end of the year. it was recommended by a bunch of people to me. i originally said puerto rico but even some PR peoples were like "naw there's too much tourism goin on there now, it's getting expensive" plus what i'm looking for as far as location i heard DR has a lot of [jungles straight up to the beaches]

this summer though i'm hopefully going to Norway. i've never been. though i have been very close, and i was also supposed to meet up with devin & matt there a few years back but couldn't make it.

this should be a fun year for me as far as traveling goes. gonna be rollin to LA [haven't been in 18 years] in may, and my dude just moved into a spot "riiiight near da beeeeach" down in FL.