Corrine Bohrer appreciation (actress related)

Controller_7Controller_7 4,052 Posts
edited April 2008 in Strut Central
I saw her on some commercial recently and it reminded me how i love her in everything I see. Not saying she's blowing me away with her acting chops or anything, just something great about her. She's seems to get steady work, yet never gets anything all that good. It all started with Police Academy 4. I was smitten. She still looks hot. She's kind of bug eyed and nerdy, but I like it. this terrible aol fan site is basically the authority on her. I never knew her name until today.

Comments

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    yeah she's the type of actress you reckanize but can't quite place.

looking at her IMDB entry, I am intrigued that she played "herself" in Heidi Fleiss: Hollywood Madam (1995) (TV).

• This thread is trippin' me out. I bugged a bit when I saw her on a recent commercial because I hadn't seen her in years. She was on the old "E/R" sitcom that had Elliott Gould and surprisingly George Clooney for a few eps.

Anyway, you can catch her FFN in the HBO golf movie "Dead Solid Perfect", featuring, I believe, a Quaid brother.

• white_teawhite_tea 3,262 Posts
    I remember her as Judge Reinhold's wife is Vice/Versa. Seems like a cool chick.