wut is this ACAPELLA??????help pleez!

Digger_Phelps_IIDigger_Phelps_II 174 Posts
edited July 2005 in Strut Central
can anyone here i.d. this joint...its a pretty popular mixtape joint from back in the day:http://rapidshare.de/files/3004790/01-dirty_harry-_prelu_8EF3F.mp3.html

Comments

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    I can't remember the name of the song (sorry homie), but that's gotta be the worst blend i've ever heard in my life.

• o.k.! if no one knows the other one then can some one i.d. this 1:

http://rapidshare.de/files/3007104/28-in_debt_to_you-ble_8F01E.mp3.html

• awallawall 673 Posts
    i feel kind of nauseous after listening to that.

• i feel kind of nauseous after listening to that.

(wiping mouth)

totally. and i don't like this rapidshare thingy either. First one: some Martin Luther King over "take my breath away" w/ some Biz drums thrown in.... makes me wonder with what kinda audience this was a popular mixtape!

• i feel kind of nauseous after listening to that.

(wiping mouth)

totally. and i don't like this rapidshare thingy either. First one: some Martin Luther King over "take my breath away" w/ some Biz drums thrown in.... makes me wonder with what kinda audience this was a popular mixtape!

nah, i'm looking for the r & b track(acapella)...these joints are off a dirty harry mixtape from like 94-95 so obviously they sound a little dated..

• jamesjames chicago 1,863 Posts
    That shit within the Berlin/Biz/MLK blend (damn, just typing that out hurts my feelings) is a cover of The Gap Band's "We Can Make It Right." I would finger Charlie Wilson Superfan Aaron Hall as the culprit, but whoever this dude is, he lacks that king-bee buzz in his voice, and his whole approach is slightly less--as they say out West--mainy. It's probably just Big Kap's intern or something. One of the Noo Jork guys might know.

And just to save someone the effort:

I would finger Aaron Hall

A YO!

PASUE!

NO HOMO!

I HEAR GIRLS HAVE DIFFERENT PARTS IN THEIR PANTS--WHAT'S UP WITH THAT?!

• I HEAR GIRLS HAVE DIFFERENT PARTS IN THEIR PANTS--WHAT'S UP WITH THAT?!

Hi James!