Anyone see this footage of Obama playing b'ball?

JectWonJectWon (@_@) 1,654 Posts
edited April 2008 in Strut Central

It was all good until he puts up that brick of a free-throw...no finesse whatsoever. Who woulda' guessed he's number 23....awesome.

Comments

• tripledoubletripledouble 7,636 Posts
    nice fast break finish
    freethrow looked like a righty trying to shoot lefty in a game of horse.
    not bad though. he's got my vote now

• JectWonJectWon (@_@) 1,654 Posts
    nice fast break finish
    ...he's got my vote now...

Haha, that's awesome. I want to see footage of McCain playing basketball now.

• keithvanhornkeithvanhorn 3,855 Posts
    michelle's sister is married to a division one basketball coach. there was a front page article about barack's hoop skills in the nyt this summer. the article was building him up but when they asked his brother in law to comment on his skills he said something like "he's okay....".

then there was this story where he came into a gym and knocked a three down with no warmup...and in a shirt and tie.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    As athletic as he appears, how the hell did he bowl a 37 earlier this week??

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    i saw this before

• keithvanhornkeithvanhorn 3,855 Posts

point shaving

point shaving

diebold scoring machines

• unityunity 179 Posts

point shaving

no bumpers. can you blame the guy?

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts

Have you actually ever seen a professional bowler?

Bowling != Athleticism

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts

point shaving

diebold scoring machines

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts

Have you actually ever seen a professional bowler?

Bowling != Athleticism

You have to be a total spazz to not be able to roll a ball straight.

Five year old kids bowl >37.

• JectWonJectWon (@_@) 1,654 Posts

then there was this story where he came into a gym and knocked a three down with no warmup...and in a shirt and tie.

Oh shit....I'll still break his Presidential ankles. I'll have him in a wheelchair like FDR...that's my word.

Oh shit....I'll still break his Presidential ankles. I'll have him in a wheelchair like FDR...that's my word.

LOL

• Apparently, Barack's gonna be talking hoops on the next REAL Sports w/ Bryant Gumbel. Love that show.