›

Comments

• UnconSciUnconSci 824 Posts
    this old biker guy who used to come and drink at this sub shop I used to work at had this beach cruiser with like 5 speakers on it. They were like computer speakers though... but one night I was all shitfaced at a friends house and we see him rolling down the street trashed banging three six mafia... then he just tilts over and crashes spilling speakers and old man all over the street.
    His name was ben... i wonder what happened to that guy.

• SnagglepusSnagglepus 1,756 Posts
    Dude across the street from my house was just trickin' out his trike yesterday. A neighbor had to come out and ask him to turn it down. I flipped when I realized that the LOUD sounds were coming from a damned tricycle.

• pacmanpacman 1,114 Posts
    Is this supposed to be cool?

• SnagglepusSnagglepus 1,756 Posts
    Is this supposed to be cool?

Yes.

• sergserg 682 Posts

built this with my friends in 1995. Loudest bike in phoenix at the time.

• tripledoubletripledouble 7,636 Posts
    yo, this thread is an inspiration

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts

DAMN those are some janky-ass set-ups.

yeah, those are some straight up jalopys. id like to build something sturdy, sleek and loud. funky riddims ride is thorough but its a little too nice. i could see him getting in a tizzy if it got mud splashed on it

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,898 Posts
    No sound system, but would probably take any of those setups in it's stride.

Rode this bad boy from London > Brighton.

5 seats. 74 gears. 70mph top end (but not uphill). Disc brakes all round thank God.

• DuderonomyDuderonomy Haut de la Garenne 7,785 Posts

Rode this bad boy from London > Brighton.

5 seats. 74 gears. 70mph top end[/b] (but not uphill). Disc brakes all round thank God.

Mental!

• DongerDonger 854 Posts
    yeah, those are some straight up jalopys. id like to build something sturdy, sleek and loud. funky riddims ride is thorough but its a little too nice. i could see him getting in a tizzy if it got mud splashed on it

haha yeah i hear you, but that's almost the same reason i like those kids, because their set ups are so jangly and shit. just some kids having fun trying to make their shit work, even if it's held together by spit, duct tape and bubble gum. those bikes are so ridiculous, that it's kind of cool in that sense.

• ToccuDomuToccuDomu 225 Posts
    El Wyno has a nice looking bike, but if you want to combine drinking and riding a bike, why not bring some friends along?

haha yeah i hear you, but that's almost the same reason i like those kids, because their set ups are so jangly and shit. just some kids having fun trying to make their shit work, even if it's held together by spit, duct tape and bubble gum. those bikes are so ridiculous, that it's kind of cool in that sense.

oh hell yeah...
    every bike in this thread has been thorough
    those carribean kids are next level...with the weight they are pushing

• Controller_7Controller_7 4,052 Posts

"How's that thing ride, man?"

"It's like floating on clouds, dood."

• hobo_dhobo_d 331 Posts
    TRINIDADIAN GUIDO????

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    TRINIDADIAN GUIDO????

I'm saying! some of these guyanese doods need to take their shit to the oompa loompah thread.

• DongerDonger 854 Posts
    TRINIDADIAN GUIDO????

Welcome to Queens, the most diverse hood in the world.

As a result, there is all kinds of cross pollination going on.

• alieNDNalieNDN 2,181 Posts
    lol i must be related to that guy somehow

• Controller_7Controller_7 4,052 Posts
    TRINIDADIAN GUIDO????

naw, that's just a well timed photo. His David Beckhams were boomin some 808s and made his hair go Maxell styles.