Options

Just Had my first Major Surgery

edited March 2008 in Strut Central
Now I know why in Drugstore Cowboy, William Borroughs steals Dilaudid out of all the drugs in Dillion's score. Im high as hell off this shit. Peace Out Appendix.

Comments

• Controller_7Controller_7 4,052 Posts
    weird, things have come full circle. Put her in a Michael jacket and get that photo.

• Options
    Isn't that crazy! Funny thing is the jacket still hangs in my closet and my sister was visiting me and just left yesterday! Maybe dukes will do the repress for me, ill try!

• GropeGrope 2,970 Posts
    you still look the same! wow!!!

i got fat and ugly.

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts

i got fat and ugly.
    Post an artistic impression or you're soft

• Enjoy the pain pills...Still holding some of my leftover percocet from surgery a year ago.

:SONECESSARY:

• The-gafflerThe-gaffler 2,190 Posts
    Peace Out Appendix.

damn, just realized it was 10 years ago in february when i had mine out...boy that was fun, pause-not

• Options
    Enjoy the pain pills...Still holding some of my leftover percocet from surgery a year ago.

There IVing liquid dilaudid 2 mgs every two hours.

• Controller_7Controller_7 4,052 Posts

did you have a bunch of songs in an On video (skateboarding)? Yes you did, I just googled it and found that song with the MJ sample. I had some songs in that same ON Video I think. Was it the Rodney Mullen one?

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    feel better Lavender Mind Garden

• BurnsBurns 2,227 Posts
    Enjoy the pain pills...Still holding some of my leftover percocet from surgery a year ago.

There IVing liquid dilaudid 2 mgs every two hours.

Happened to me six months ago. It took them 12 hours to figure out what was wrong with me. They thought I was some chump in there wanting drugs. They wanted to send me home, I was like my fuckin abdomen still hurts, help me damn it.

The anesthesiologist wanted to play cool guy and not tell me what he was going to give me to go to "sleep" during the surgery.
    Doctor - "Why do you want to know?"
    Me - "Because I'm curious?"
    Doctor - "You don't need to know"

But the morphine,oh the Morphine. I NEED MORE!!!!!!!

I hated coming down on percocets, I hated my life on those, to depressing of a pill.

• The first time I had Dilaudid I was in the emergency room with a kidney stone. One minute I'm wailing in pain, a minute later I'm in Sunshine Valley in a hollow tree frolicking with happy cookie elves. Instant - how do junkies get to be junkies - moment...

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    Interesting. they gave me the same stuff when i had surgery at the end of February. It was powerful, but not that fun.

• djJazzOnedjJazzOne 302 Posts
    I remember taking Dilaudid after my last surgery. I started having the same dream over and over just told in a different way. Kind of like Butterfly Effect but better. It was on some Freddie Krueger type shit.
    I remember the last day I was in the hospital, I decided I didn't want it no more. Then pain reminded me I needed something. So I took a half dose. It still fucked me the fuck up.

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    get well soon man.

Great photo BTW.

• deLYSdeLYS 388 Posts
    Ohh this shit sucks as an adult, same thing w/ me they didn't operate or figure it out for 18+ hours at first they thought I was drunk or on drugs from vomiting and having tattoos. It was five in the morning. Operated on well after midnight. Have had all kinds of crazy allergies to food I can't even figure out ever since.

• street_muzikstreet_muzik 3,919 Posts
    I had my first major surgery in '77. Clogged uriter. That sucked. Then in 94 I had hernia surgery, which wasn't so great but not that bad. Most recently, 2005, I had major ankle surgery from a skateboarding accident. Now I have pins, rods, and screws in there. I'm still skating, though.

The main fear I have when going under is getting some kind of nazi doctor that wants to experiment, or worse, kill me when I'm under.

• Options

did you have a bunch of songs in an On video (skateboarding)? Yes you did, I just googled it and found that song with the MJ sample. I had some songs in that same ON Video I think. Was it the Rodney Mullen one?

HAHAAAA! Ouuuch..., DONT MAKE ME LAUGH DUDE MY STOMACH HURTS! Hahaa, I'm out the hospital, everything went smooth, waking up from the anesthesia was

Yeah we did the Carlsbad Gap one. I did the Chad Muska sections and some other shit. I remember hearing your stuff in there. That was a dope video that I must get back in my possesion.

Is ON still making movies? The best was that I got a Christmas card from Lance Mountain for that, hah.

• mordecaimordecai 2,204 Posts
    hope you didn't have the same surgeon I did.

hope the healing goes smoothly

• sabadabadasabadabada 5,966 Posts
    motown just had his first major surgery also.