internet photo houses

GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
edited March 2008 in Strut Central
I'm trying like Frickin' crazy to find pictures of Eddie Money & Kenny Loggins to clear I've gone through most of the better known photo houses like Corbis & Getty, but I'm running out of places to look.google ain't helping me no how no way.I NEED EDDIE MONEY SAXOPHONE KENNY LOGGINS TOP GUN HAPPINESSPLAESE HELP

Comments

• SPlDEYSPlDEY Vegas 3,375 Posts
    I'm trying like Frickin' crazy to find pictures of Eddie Money & Kenny Loggins to clear

I've gone through most of the better known photo houses like Corbis & Getty, but I'm running out of places to look.

google ain't helping me no how no way.

I NEED EDDIE MONEY SAXOPHONE KENNY LOGGINS TOP GUN HAPPINESS

PLAESE HELP

You try flickr man?

- spidey

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    Oches?

• Got that top gun soundtrack cassette Kenny Loggins - "Playing with the Boys" is FIYA

• asstroasstro 1,754 Posts
    Digital Railroad has some Eddie MOney for you...

And Michael Ochs sold his collection to Corbis or Getty (I forget which one) last year.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

And Michael Ochs sold his collection to Getty last year.

god bless him for it, without that We'd be showing lots of blank spots on the screen.

• cpeetzcpeetz 2,112 Posts
    Loggins history.....

• FlomotionFlomotion 2,390 Posts
    I'm trying like Frickin' crazy to find pictures of Eddie Money & Kenny Loggins to clear

I've gone through most of the better known photo houses like Corbis & Getty, but I'm running out of places to look.

PLAESE HELP

Redferns is a good bet.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

PLAESE HELP

Redferns is a good bet.

This was great. Thank you.

Did you guys know Kenny Loggins was in the Electric Prunes?

http://www.kennyloggins.com/site/index.p...=1&limitstart=2