Diggin' College Course?

batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
edited March 2008 in Strut Central
How long before someone attempts to teach the game in college.Just sayin'. There's a course for everything else. Not that im for it.Field trips and shit?Grading records? "Today our guest will be _____________________"add strutter here."Does anyone here have an example of a Dollar Bin Classic...." "Now Becky will be helping me grade your finds over the weekend. If you have any questions, feel free to contact her since ill be away from my office."

Comments

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    Doesn't Oberlin already teach that? I've heard that it's presented as a diggin' class, but in actuality it's more like Places Where You Can Go to Get Beat Up So that You Might Now Have Something Deep and Substantial to Reflect Upon As You Go Through Your Wannabe Poet Stage 101.

• djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts
    J-Zone was just tellin' me he took the kids he teaches audio stuff to out for a (excursion) dig at Academy, etc..

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Doesn't Oberlin already teach that? I've heard that it's presented as a diggin' class, but in actuality it's more like Places Where You Can Go to Get Beat Up So that You Might Now Have Something Deep and Substantial to Reflect Upon As You Go Through Your Wannabe Poet Stage 101.

Talmbout findin your personal Animal Spirit.

"Go to MLK blvd and say Fuck Obama as loud as u can."

Oberlin has a pretty good Writing Dept, right?

Talmbout findin your personal Animal Spirit.

"Go to MLK blvd and say Fuck Obama as loud as u can."

Oberlin has a pretty good Writing Dept, right?

Their maxim: If it ain't written in blood, it ain't worth reading.

• SoulhawkSoulhawk 3,197 Posts

Nah, see...I went to Texas, where our maxim was: if it ain't written in drugs, beat the living shit out of it and then eat it wrapped in a tortilla.

Whole different thing...

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

There are many schools much more worthy of hatt than Oberlin.

There are many schools much more worthy of hatt than Oberlin.

Tufts it is then.

• AlmondAlmond 1,427 Posts
    i took a course called "farm and rural resources appraisal" and i guess some of the appraisal approaches can be applied to digging. or collectibles in general.