Some many rare track from the 90's

cardovacardova 743 Posts
edited March 2008 in Strut Central
From the press release of Hip Hop Jazz 90's bootleg series:Vol 1:"This record to have a concentrated of 12″ taken out during the nineties, some records they is worth one destiny on the market of opportunity and on musical plan make always not better in the stye in 2007. Tribeca Sound ???Street Jazz": Abstract for one 12 inch, this track is a perfect mellow hip-hop jazz featuring a very saxophonist player, this track is a jawel for hip-hop lovers. Sic Sence ???Onemantality??? : This is a production from the Canada, very hard to find from a small label, this track is release on a 12″ in 1995. Fat cool beat, mellow flow, vibe and bass smooth, keep cool the 90???s are here ! 4th Quarter ???C-Note And Grants??? : Very hard to find 12″ from the best indie hip-hop label (4X4 Records), the flow of the Mc like???s Nas, the beat is phat with a nice sample of piano???rap from 1996, from Miami that sounds like a New York release, awesome. Erule ???Listen Up??? : Sampling Roy Ayres - Everybody Loves the Sunshine, this is one of the most perfectly balanced tracks ever created. From lyrics to production, E-Rule flows with heart.?Erule re-emerged and dropped smooth lyrics again with M boogie taking him on board a few years later, never really hitting it with as much hunger as this amazing debut.?This track is the epitome of true underground hiphop. Triflicts ???Genuine??? : First up is a classic Hydra (the label) piece by Triflicts. Production by the Beatnuts, every dj hip-hop need tis track on the turntable. Mic Dagger ???Grey Clouds??? : Band from San Antonio, composate with Mic.Dagger on the microphone and Loop Skywalker on the production, this track release in 1997 with a featuring of Jusdis. Mellow hip-hop jazz and very-very so hard to find."Vol 2:"The serie is back with a better label on the record, some many rare track from the 90???s for all hip-hop lovers ! 6 tracks from 6 rares 12″, each originals records need many dollars buy it on the famous web sellers??? one must have. the tracklisting: A1: JAM ???soul search??? n??? ??? A2: NATURAL RESSOURCE ???i love this world??? A3: BLAQUE SPURM ???dayz & dayz??? B1: RAHEIM ???surface??? B2: RASHEED ???keep kickin that??? B3: BSB ???how i live???"Vol 3:"The serie is back with a better label on the record, some many rare track from the 90???s for all hip-hop lovers ! 6 tracks from 6 rares 12″, each originals records need many dollars buy it on the famous web sellers??? one must have. A1 : Brainsick Enterprize ???playin??? for keep??? ( original 12″ 100 eur ,if you lucky to find it!!!) A2 : Dres ???crazy world??? ( Hard To find) A3 : Wil???Pak ???no mono??? ( CLASSIC - CLASSIC !!!!) B1 : Strong Peoples ???not gonna be ables to do it??? ( Hard To find) B2 : Young Zee ???jack mode??? ( HOT ) B3 : Red Foo & Dre Kroon ???life???s a game of chess??? ( CLASSIC - CLASSIC !!!!)"

Comments

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    YES!

every dj hip-hop need tis track on the turntable

• cardovacardova 743 Posts
    I knew Faux would appreciate these. Quotables for days.

• Controller_7Controller_7 4,052 Posts
    each originals records need many dollars buy it on the famous web sellers

• MjukisMjukis 1,675 Posts
    each originals records need many dollars buy it on the famous web sellers
    ...one must have.

• very-very so hard

• verb606verb606 2,518 Posts
    I knew Faux would appreciate these.

I know. I've heard him wax just as eloquently on Erule ???Listen Up??? and its Roy Ayers sample.

Also, did I see a record in there by BLAQUE SPURM? eww, I'm glad im not eating right now.

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    some records they is worth one destiny on the market of opportunity and on musical plan make always not better in the stye in 2007.

I couldn't agree more.

• serch4beatzserch4beatz Switzerland 521 Posts
    I knew Faux would appreciate these.

I know. I've heard him wax just as eloquently on Erule ???Listen Up??? and its Roy Ayers sample.

Also, did I see a record in there by BLAQUE SPURM? eww, I'm glad im not eating right now.

there is/was a group named blaque sperm ..they have an album but yeah..1 track is nice

• doomdoom 305 Posts
    perfect mellow hip-hop jazz featuring a very saxophonist player

im wondering tho if BLAQUE SPURM also is very saxophonist

• Controller_7Controller_7 4,052 Posts
    E-Rule flows with heart.?

the period and the question mark are awesome. Second thoughts.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    ( CLASSIC - CLASSIC !!!!)

Is that a group called "CLASSIC" with an album/track called "CLASSIC !!!!" ?

• MjukisMjukis 1,675 Posts

THAT'S SAXOPHONIST!

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    E-Rule flows with heart.?

the period and the question mark are awesome. Second thoughts.

Maybe that's just how they punctuate in the Canada.?

• The-gafflerThe-gaffler 2,190 Posts

THAT'S SAXOPHONIST!

• From the press release of Hip Hop Jazz 90's bootleg series:

Vol 3:

"The serie is back with a better label on the record, some many rare track from the 90???s for all hip-hop lovers ! 6 tracks from 6 rares 12″, each originals records need many dollars buy it on the famous web sellers??? one must have. A1 : Brainsick Enterprize ???playin??? for keep??? ( original 12″ 100 eur ,if you lucky to find it!!!) A2 : Dres ???crazy world??? ( Hard To find) A3 : Wil???Pak ???no mono??? ( CLASSIC - CLASSIC !!!!) B1 : Strong Peoples ???not gonna be ables to do it??? ( Hard To find) B2 : Young Zee ???jack mode??? ( HOT ) B3 : Red Foo & Dre Kroon ???life???s a game of chess??? ( CLASSIC - CLASSIC !!!!)"

where can i get it?