El Barrio

ostost Montreal 1,375 Posts
edited March 2008 in Strut Central

...it's been awhile since a latin MC rocks it proper... This guy kills it and Muggs is till rockin' it 20 years later...

Comments

• LokoOneLokoOne 1,823 Posts
    Ahh thats fresco.... al full.

Is that one of the boys from Psycho Realm? Dope as fuck.... " Cause latin going platinum was destined to come"....

Good find man. Hey that Bs.As. in your profile... that ain't Buenos Aires by chance is it?

please post any more Latino fuego yopu got hermano.... !!!

• grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts
    here's a classic. some local record nerds might recognize the locale...

again, tony a. is super duper slept on in this era

• ostost Montreal 1,375 Posts
    Ahh thats fresco.... al full.

Is that one of the boys from Psycho Realm? Dope as fuck.... " Cause latin going platinum was destined to come"....

Good find man. Hey that Bs.As. in your profile... that ain't Buenos Aires by chance is it?

please post any more Latino fuego yopu got hermano.... !!!
    Yeah , that's it.Here's some friends from over there.

This is Gotan Project but they featured Apolo Novax who was in La Organizacion with Mustafa several years ago...
    These are both more independent type acts but if you like that vibe you might dig it.

• LokoOneLokoOne 1,823 Posts
    When I was over there a few years back i was rolling with Apolo11, los conoces? Raptores Familia (Sutil, MyT, Fatal etc) Ill track down the latest Apolo11 clip...they kill it.

Mustafa I heard of when I was over there, and I met some the Sandoval/Illuminate boys in Ramos Mejia, they where releasing a cd at the time and where throwing a gig, but I left a few days before hand.
    Plus Mala Semilla are superdope in a dark dirty alley way style... I saw Frescolate do a show, which was okay, B.A.S y nice too, but my favourite MC was Jade from Moreno Flow (and the hottest latina in Hip Hop!) that chica has the lyrics, flow and voice......

Gotan is the shit. You realise the name is a play on the word Tango (using lumfardo slang) When i first heard that the beats where like Gardel meets Dre somewhere in Jamaica.... ill shit. Even my viejo dug their shit cus he's an old tangero...

So you from Buenos Aires? Ke parte? Yo represento Devoto y San Justo.

I think I might have to PM you man...parace ke tenemos mucho en comun no?

Salutes....

Loko