Defining "So Necessary"

JectWonJectWon (@_@) 1,654 Posts
edited March 2008 in Strut Central
I wanna see him and Floyd Mayweather have a Segway battle...

Comments

• The-gafflerThe-gaffler 2,190 Posts
    i have a really good picture of a segway family on 11th & E suited up with matching helmets from last summer. that shit was priceless.

• JectWonJectWon (@_@) 1,654 Posts
    i have a really good picture of a segway family on 11th & E suited up with matching helmets from last summer. that shit was priceless.

Pleeeeeeeeeeease post that shit. I hope they got boosted by the Lo' Lifes...I could see Thirstin on a segway....

i'll find it when i get home.

and...

I hope they got boosted by the Lo' Lifes...I could see Thirstin on a segway....

what the f*ck's that supposed to mean?

Uhh, I don't know...jus' fuckin around. You ever heard of the Lo'Lifes? Thirstin Howl?

Fuggit, check...

....mmmmm, yes. that's my team from up north. got flicks for days.

which video did you post? [can't see at work] the one with fi & malik or the 2L's video shoot (which i missed), peep my dude Wiggz-Lo [also from DC] who copped the MVP at the end of the shoot.

So, yeah..just messin' around. So, yo...post that segway fam', shit sounds hilarious.

i'm on the jay-oh...when i get home this evening i'll hit it off.

....mmmmm, yes. that's my team from up north. got flicks for days.

which video did you post? [can't see at work] the one with fi & malik or the 2L's video shoot (which i missed), peep my dude Wiggz-Lo [also from DC] who copped the MVP at the end of the shoot.

Oh, it's the documentary trailer.

oh yeah, and definitely not talking ill of your peoples....just had a mental image of Lo-Lifes cruising on freshly jacked segways....

saul g??d. i still got you on that flick when i roll home today. added bonus, there's a smashable chick in the picture too! kinda young though...

[far left]

Oh my....look at that shit. Damn, I had no idea you were down with Lo when I made that comment, yo. That's crazy.

Yeah, I remember on spitfactoryonline, they had hella' old school pics with Rack and Thirstin and all the other heads holding sawed-off's and shit...so crazy. They were chillin' on the 40-deuce (when it was still dirty, mind you)...I got lost in those pics for a minute when I first saw em'.

I'm a sucker for those pics so keep em' coming if you feel like it.

Thanks...

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts

haha, that dude at the bottom looks like george bush....AND he looks like he's running away from the segway in fear

• verb606verb606 2,518 Posts
    haha, that dude at the bottom looks like george bush....AND he looks like he's running away from the segway in fear

That is GWB and his now-infamous run-in with a Segway. Classic material.

Also, old girl with the Segway and baby carriage is the worst look ever. Can she not ride the segway with a baby bjorn or whatever?

Segways are cool for people on their job who have to traverse long distances all the time, like dudes at the airport and stuff. But for casual consumer use...um, no.

• johmbolayajohmbolaya 4,472 Posts

I wanna see him and Floyd Mayweather have a Segway battle...

Just as DJ Muggs' last name is Muggerudd, I believe the man in the above photo is the epitome of "smuggerudd".

Yeah, I remember on spitfactoryonline, they had hella' old school pics with Rack and Thirstin and all the other heads holding sawed-off's and shit

yeah Rack still writes for spitfactory. i haven't seen him since this past fall though.

Segways are cool for people on their job who have to traverse long distances all the time, like dudes at the airport and stuff.

i forget what airport i was in, but the cops were on their tactical segways and [i don't know how to describe it] were rolling up to a spot, 3 of em, all fast and when they got to this destination they were all looking around real fast like they were after a rapist. then they quickly sped away! sooooo comical. they could have gotten there faster on their feet.

this reminds me of Jobe's battle with the little dirt mound at the construction site. anyone know what i'm talking about? hahahaha!

Gaffler, who spits on that "digits up" track that plays on spitfactoryonline.com? That du'dt'/double flow is nastay'....

snap! don't know...sounds ill as hell though

you need to cop that outdoorsman mixtape Ject