WHY DID SOUL STRUT STOP RUNNING THE "DATE JOINED"?

pickwick33pickwick33 8,946 Posts
edited March 2008 in Strut Central
Now how in the hell am I supposed to go through the archives? (((grin)))That's how I found old threads, by looking up posts of people who have been here forever and a day yet haven't posted that much - say, 200 posts in three years. The world hasn't stopped turning - you can still see the "date joined" thing on that Strutter's homepage - but STILL...

Comments

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    how do i know who to respect!?!?!?!?!

• Controller_7Controller_7 4,052 Posts
    interesting because yesterday it showed only the month joined, no year. Now it's not there at all.

• JustAliceJustAlice 1,308 Posts

Don't you mean, How do I know who is ??

I kid, I kid.

Don't you mean, How do I know who is ??

I kid, I kid.

one in the same.

i kid, too.

• johmbolayajohmbolaya 4,472 Posts
    I think each day, everything will be removed in preparation for April Fool's.

No idea.

• JustAliceJustAlice 1,308 Posts
    that just blew my mind, No names or post counts.....maybe not even pictures or locations??

What if we all were anonymous, how would we ever get to know each other?
    How would we learn to love one another?

how would we know superpoaster's latest incarnation?

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    how would we know superpoaster's latest incarnation?

Probably from the use of "lulz" in every third post?

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts
    Now how in the hell am I supposed to go through the archives? (((grin)))

That's how I found old threads, by looking up posts of people who have been here forever and a day yet haven't posted that much - say, 200 posts in three years. The world hasn't stopped turning - you can still see the "date joined" thing on that Strutter's homepage - but STILL...

I'm #5 batches...respect the 5th architect. heh. I forgot who was number 7 but I wanted that number instead that day, I think it was Iron Monkey

• bobbydeebobbydee 849 Posts
    that just blew my mind, No names or post counts.....maybe not even pictures or locations??

What if we all were anonymous, how would we ever get to know each other?
    How would we learn to love one another?

New ebay style - Poster #1 is the thread starter, and you just get numbered off by post.

The new egalitarian strut.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    I'm kinda new around here, and I don't read a lot of the politicks/sports threads, but I might not be able to tell faux_rillz from rootless cosmo (unless the topic was harvey_canal)

I'm tickled.

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    Sorry. It's back up.

• djkingottodjkingotto 1,704 Posts
    420 duuuude!!!! eyyyyyyyeeeeeeeooooooooooh!

• pickwick33pickwick33 8,946 Posts
    raj, you rock!!

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    I'm kinda new around here, and I don't read a lot of the politicks/sports threads, but I might not be able to tell faux_rillz from rootless cosmo (unless the topic was harvey_canal)

I'm tickled.

Chad?

• waxjunkywaxjunky 1,850 Posts
    Nice. I relish my 30-something status.

• billbradleybillbradley You want BBQ sauce? Get the fuck out of my house. 2,889 Posts
    cool. people can see I've been a member for 4 years but still have a relatively low post count again.