SATURDAY NIGHT ROLL CALL/POASTING FROM THE CLUB

Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts
edited March 2008 in Strut Central
Sir Otta Laptop + WiFI= POASTING FROM THE CLURB.Any lurker-ass lurkers, head to Madrone in San Francisco. My mans and 'em playing fast rap, disco clurb bangers, J.B. (with and wi/o Teh Remedy) all that new fast soul schitt like LLoyd, House that doesn't suck and my recent miami/atl bass finds.What are y'all other dudes doing tonight?yours:bored in the club watching my dude play warm upP.S.Expect the spelling to get worse as I drink more wine.

Comments

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    What up Young Phoolio? I'm staying in tonight and taking it easy at the crib. Drinking Jameson and watching John le Carr?? spy movies starring Sir Alec Guinness.

• The-gafflerThe-gaffler 2,190 Posts
    yeah i decided to stay in tonight. i just got back from a coworkers dinner party and got pretty lit. was about to head on out down the street to the bars, but...

after this morning at 7am, hungover, naked, finding a bird flying around inside my bedroom and having to chase it with a shirt...i would like to enjoy sleeping in tomorrow morning.

• What up Young Phoolio? I'm staying in tonight and taking it easy at the crib. Drinking Jameson and watching John le Carr?? spy movies starring Sir Alec Guinness.

that sounds mad cultured. you prob. read a lot as well.

What up Young Phoolio? I'm staying in tonight and taking it easy at the crib. Drinking Jameson and watching John le Carr?? spy movies starring Sir Alec Guinness.

that sounds mad cultured. you prob. read a lot as well.

LOL! Why as a matter of fact Sir Phonics, I do read a lot. Keep it cultured people.

• howdy, i should be there dancing my hot pants off. Instead, I'm on my couch w/ Assman talmbout them triflin broads. :eyeroll:

Keep it sexxxy sugarlips.

• ps. can I make becky requests from mi casa?

• I'm in my hot pants on the couch while assman makes my eyesroll.

• MurdockMurdock 542 Posts

that's my shit... I think there is one episode where Mr. Guiness has to go into a German sex club... Straight B A N A N N A'S!!! There's some dirty guitar funk playing in the background as he's watching a (real?) sex show...

that's my shit... I think there is one episode where Mr. Guiness has to go into a German sex club... Straight B A N A N N A'S!!! There's some dirty guitar funk playing in the background as he's watching a (real?) sex show...

Yes sir. That entire scene is

LOL!