Hurricane Remnants

gloomgloom 2,765 Posts
edited July 2005 in Strut Central
who's feeling them? more importantly whos in the midst of it? we are getting mad rain here in the midwest, and i havent seen a drop since may...so it feels oh so good

Comments

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    The storm (not the eye) passed right thru GA. Shitty weather all weekend .

• GrafwritahGrafwritah 4,184 Posts
    who's feeling them? more importantly whos in the midst of it? we are getting mad rain here in the midwest, and i havent seen a drop since may...so it feels oh so good

I feel bad for people in natural disasters

but then again, after like the 5,000th hurricane, it's a choice to be there for most people. So, I guess if it's worth it to you to stay there that's cool, but I can't really get all misty eyed for them.

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts

but then again, after like the 5,000th hurricane, it's a choice to be there for most people. So, I guess if it's worth it to you to stay there that's cool, but I can't really get all misty eyed for them.

cosign. i have sympothy for anyone in any disaster, but i mean if your house is held up on 2x4's at the edge of a cliff on the beach, you better recognize that shit is coming DOWN at the sign of hurricane winds...

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts

cosign. i have sympothy for anyone in any disaster, but i mean if your house is held up on 2x4's at the edge of a cliff on the beach, you better recognize that shit is coming DOWN at the sign of hurricane winds...

Yeah there are definitely peoples in the third world and elsewhere that live where they live 'cause it's cheap so obviously no hating on them.

But not a lot of sympathy for someone whose Miami villa gets knocked or Malibu mansion gets caught in a forest fire.