new r&b song about love and mcdonalds

Controller_7Controller_7 4,052 Posts
edited March 2008 in Strut Central
I heard some song a week ago and it was a serious (non-comedy) r&b song that had all kinds of mcdonalds references in it. Talking about supersizing things and shit like that. Anybody know what this is. It might have been a bay thing. Terrible. The song was decent musically, but lyrical content wise it was so cheesy (no pun intended).Until I find out what it was I will be left with this video I discovered while searching for that r&b song.cameo from Young Phonics in the passenger seat?

Comments

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    I heard some song a week ago and it was a serious (non-comedy) r&b song that had all kinds of mcdonalds references in it. Talking about supersizing things and shit like that. Anybody know what this is. It might have been a bay thing. Terrible. The song was decent musically, but lyrical content wise it was so cheesy (no pun intended).

Until I find out what it was I will be left with this video I discovered while searching for that r&b song.

cameo from Young Phonics in the passenger seat?

Yo that really is fuckin horrible. I dont think even Madam Wheeler would post that up. Minus 100 points (that's ok cause you one hundred million thousand points)

• ostost Montreal 1,375 Posts
    I'm guessing it's all about getting the McD's endorsement or maybe they're funded by them....
    "get mmmooney...make mooooonnnney"

• UnconSciUnconSci 824 Posts
    McDonalds or something had a policy a while back that if you got their products into your raps they'd pay you like automatically. I imagine they had to make it to mass market for that to happen..

• Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts
    Raheem Devaughn "Customer"

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Quiet Storm staple.

• Controller_7Controller_7 4,052 Posts
    Thanks Phill. Can I ask what your opinion is on this song?

I can get with the dude's voice and the music, but it sounds like a mcdonalds/burger king commercial with the "supersize" and "have it your way" references.

"caution, cuz the plate is hot"

"you deserve your meal and your drink."

I'll probably love this song in a few days.

• I heard some song a week ago and it was a serious (non-comedy) r&b song that had all kinds of mcdonalds references in it. Talking about supersizing things and shit like that. Anybody know what this is. It might have been a bay thing. Terrible. The song was decent musically, but lyrical content wise it was so cheesy (no pun intended).

Until I find out what it was I will be left with this video I discovered while searching for that r&b song.

cameo from Young Phonics in the passenger seat?

damn that kind of does look like me.

This is beyond terrible. Jibbs-ian actually.

• Controller_7Controller_7 4,052 Posts
    that rap song is so funny. It's got a soulja boy type beat and the dude drops some gems.

every other day you can catch me at the buffet, no I ain't hungray, I'm just looking for some honays.

When were at Denny's she's like "a la carte that, and that, and that"