Spooky Tricks (australian hip hop video)

Controller_7Controller_7 4,052 Posts
edited March 2008 in Strut Central
Anybody know of this video? Anybody in it? Is it Australian or from New Zealand?I think I have it on a tape somewhere, but can't find it for the life of me. Someone showed this to me in 1998 or so and my mind was blown. There are some definite facemelt moments in there. Not to make fun of those artists or anyone who may have been in it, but there is some seriously funny stuff in there. Slow mo editing on the one wizard/warlock type dude. Please tell me this is online somewhere. Please tell me someone else has seen it.

Comments

• kicks79kicks79 1,334 Posts
    Spooky tricks was a aussie tv show that featured a video by the sydney hip hop crew "The Brethern" made up of memembers Mystery and Wizdm. I think the track was called "Crusin". I've never seen it. If anyone has a copy it would be Idiotproof who posts on here sometimes, Hope that helps

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts
    I still hang out with Mistery pretty often. I'll ask him about this and see if he can shed any light on it.

• djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts
    I got the VHS at my crib in Australia. I'll digitize it. My man Trent @ Slingshot promotions put it out....

raw ish...