Soulstrut compilation status

GropeGrope 2,970 Posts
edited July 2005 in Strut Central
Is it happening? I didn't read much about it lately.

Comments

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    ferrillz!

• GropeGrope 2,970 Posts
    ferrillz!

what's ferrillz? Haven't heard much about it lately. Is it happening?

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    that's slang for "for real" or more apropriate, "i agree with you"

• OlskiOlski 355 Posts
    It is but I think Raj should spread the news about A-ko, Day, Delay, Mike, Dizzy, Panzah, Sketch, Meaty, Asprin and Hawkeye.

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    by the way, i heard most everything that should be on there, and i'm very impressed. i only wish it jumped around the bpm map a little more.

• Salary_DizSalary_Diz 735 Posts
    by the way, i heard most everything that should be on there, and i'm very impressed. i only wish it jumped around the bpm map a little more.

You'll never guess what BPM I used! I'd give you a hint, but I forgot!

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

You'll never guess what BPM I used!

blazingly downtempo?

• Salary_DizSalary_Diz 735 Posts

You'll never guess what BPM I used!

blazingly downtempo?

It is neither down, nor up, or should I say its both? Suffice to say, easy listening rackords were seriously damaged in the making of the song.

• grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts
    I BE MAKKING BEATZZ!!!

yeah, a friend of mine just gave me something called cool edit and acid [i think]. i looped up some doo wop shit and then my hommie was all like "you gotta put some drums under that" and i was like "oh" and so then he took over trying to lay drums down all the while i was like dude that shit's in 6/8 and he's like "huh" and after an hour and a half he realized he couldnt put drums on it. so i cleared my folder and alls i sampled now is this:

"there aint no...radio ref in the streets"

i think i shall stick with the listening of music.

• DIGGADIGGADIGGADIGGA 456 Posts
    dam he kept trying after the fact you told him?was it rza?

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    We're going to release a 12" at the end of summer and hopefully the full shabang in the fall. Good old Mike2600 is hard at work on the cover art as I type this.

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    I need to send the final mixdown of that track btw

• DjArcadianDjArcadian 3,630 Posts
    We're going to release a 12" at the end of summer and hopefully the full shabang in the fall. Good old Mike2600 is hard at work on the cover art as I type this.

• BaptBapt 2,503 Posts
    Aahahahah!!!!!
    Fuck, one more time, I'm late!