Making/ Using an Ebay template

GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
edited March 2008 in Strut Central
Attention all great Power sellers & Braek slangers.I am about to purge the f*ck outta my collection and want to do it right with a pretty ebay template. How does one go about getting one? Do you buy it? is there a program? is there a site I can use to make one that scream I have raer funk and soul for you foreigners to buy?help a strutter out.thnaks paece

Comments

• canonicalcanonical 2,100 Posts
    I use GarageSale (for Mac OS X) and they have many themes which I adjusted to fit a straight forward template:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200200423748

- aaron

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    Most listing programs have lots of simple ready-made ones, but if you want something real snazzy then you gotta make ya owns.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    Most listing programs have lots of simple ready-made ones, but if you want something real snazzy then you gotta make ya owns.

where do I get a good listing program?

- A retardeded future powerseller

Are you using a mac or PC?

If you're on a mac your choices are kinda limited. I think there's garage sale and inkfrog. I use inkfrog and like it, but some people don't like paying monthly.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    Are you using a mac or PC?

If you're on a mac your choices are kinda limited. I think there's garage sale and inkfrog. I use inkfrog and like it, but some people don't like paying monthly.

I'm on a Mac.

So you have to pay monthly to use the template? what if I just want to use it for one vomitous ebay blowout?

PS thanks to you and youre waxidermist bretheren for the help.

to show gratitude here is a private press cover track done by a guy with a creepy moustache

Yeah, infrog is like $10 a month but you get the first month free... so if you're just doing one huge list you really won't have to pay at all. They have templates but you also get image hosting and the actual lister so you can set all your auction to run 2 minutes apart or whatever. If your listing more than 20 or 30 records these programs really are a godsend.

• The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts
    a suggestion, make your payment stuff into a jpeg if you wanna accept cash as a payment...that way the little ebay bots wont find words like cash, dollars, etc in your listing and yank it.

• ostost Montreal 1,375 Posts
    Thanks for the info...I just recieved an email from ebay saying I had 5 free listings and have been trying to sell about 350 records to DJ's but haven't gotten good offers.So I guess I'll do the same as Jewbacca. Don't wannna jack you thread man but this might help you too. Is it much more complicated or more expensive for you as a seller to ship or sell to Europe or other continents?