I'M IN NEW YORK NEXT WEEK! WHAT'S GOOD!!!!??!?!?!?

Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts
edited March 2008 in Strut Central
Strut Fam:I'm finally going to in New York for the first time EVER. I've been waiting for this day to come for years. Ahh man, this is going to rule. My questions are:1). What's popping that week? (26-30th)The 26th, which is a wednesday I'm definitely checking out Rich Medina at APT, if he's there. But after that I'm not sure what's hah'ning. 2). What's good with the grub? I want to try that pizza spot where they make each one fresh and they cut the shit with scissors (day?). 3). Gear. What's good? I'm assuming the area where Johnny's spot and Labcabin are will have other spots as well.

Comments

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    We'll have to get it in. I hope you brought your drinking legs.

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    I'm playing the Lady Pink Art Show that friday i think. should be good. don't sleep on caracas for food, and go over to DQM for shoes.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    KILL WHITEY PARTY

• The-gafflerThe-gaffler 2,190 Posts
    ^^^ are you serious??? ^^^

"hey i'm in new york, i gotta gun - let's go see a broadway show!"

• DONT TELL THIS DANISH, FINNISH, SCOTTISH OR WHATEVER DUDE ANYTHING, PLEASE!

Peace,

Dress

• I thought you're italian?

• AserAser 2,351 Posts
    your fellow asianphile brother from another mother will take good care of you.

• H*KOBO?

• Someone with the appropiate photoshop skills please make this happen. Tommy?

damn i suck at innernetting.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

• NateBizzoNateBizzo 2,328 Posts
    don't sleep on caracas for food

• HamHam 872 Posts
    i will also be in new york next weekend. i will mostly be taking 50+ pictures of the empire state building.

• jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts

Someone with the appropiate photoshop skills please make this happen. Tommy?

VINDICATED!!!

• NYC will make you pay!

You will spend all your kroners, pounds, francs, euros or whatever they have where you're from and you will still return home empty handed.

Its not a game...

Dress