anyone need a dvd/cd 1x3 duplicator burner?

SouthCrackalackSouthCrackalack 3,853 Posts
edited March 2008 in Strut Central
I have a practically brand new 1-3 TARGET 20X NEC SONY BURNER - CD DVD DUPLICATOR TOWER (that I paid nearly $300 for off the net and only used a few times as well as kept it in a smoke free enviroment)that I am possibly looking to trade for a Wacom graphics tablet (Bamboo or Intous)....or maybe even for something else cool that I might would like(even though I really need a tablet).The tower is just couple months or so old with EXTREMELY limited use, and still works perfect (and still under a great warranty(I still have the paper work and OG box,etc. I bought it not too long ago and love it, but have realized I really could use a graphic tablet more right now at this point in my career. I personally use the Wacom Bamboo FUN tablet(the 11.0" W x 9.3" model) in my office everyday(I am a professional graphic designer by trade) which retails just under $200.So if anyone is interested or has any input or questions, please contact me via Private Message and we can discuss it more in depth.Thanks,HeathPS- I can send pictures of it if needed.

Comments