Indianapolis Cultivation

gloomgloom 2,765 Posts
edited July 2005 in Strut Central
i visited this area a few years back (actually lived there for 3 years when i was a young'n) and my friend showed me around to a few nice record spots, one having 20% off tuesdays and it was tuesday (read: left my findings at the register and went back to find more shiz) and i am looking to go back on a lazy weekend afternoon to dig some more. anyone know of good spots? i just cant remember locations or names of any of these places. also any interesting food spots, blunts before digging always leaves me and my girlie hungry afterwards.thanks in advance.

Comments

• MISSING LINK RECORDS

6053 N COLLEGE AVENUE, INDIANAPOLIS, IN 46220

Phone: (317) 466-1967

the flea markets in GNAW BONE are wherez it at too

• jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts
    a door or two down from Missing Link has some great food... i wish i could tell you what type of food it was but i cant remember... i do know that i went there a few times when i was out there...

PM indiana45s (jason)... you can find his name in the sales section due to him just having posted about a record sale he was having this past weekend...

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts

the flea markets in GNAW BONE are wherez it at too

ya i go to school in bloomington, ive hit thems up a few times.

• DubiousDubious 1,865 Posts
    i lived in bloomington for three years.. used to work at a now defunct record store there...

indy is all about the fleas and the goodwills/ salvations/ DAV's.

but yeah missing link are good too.