PM ON BLAST!

Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
edited March 2008 in Strut Central
Subject: Read receipt From Bapt 03/14/08 06:20 PM
Your private message at http://www.soulstrut.com/ubbthreads/login.php to Jonny_Paycheck about 'Re: uh...' has been read.
Hey dude, why is it impossible to deal with you? Do you have a problem?Trying to communicate with you is a fuc*ing pain in the ass!I see that you have time to write a blog, post on Soul Strut, selling records (I imagine) at your store, etc. but for some reason you don't have time to just answer a serious strutter that yes I have it for sale, it's $..... shipping included or no sorry now that I've heard it I want to keep it, or whatever, just say something.Anyway, make a sign or go dancing on Disco, yo.Baptiste
Hey Dude, I am not the one with the problem.You have been pestering me over PM to sell you a

$12

LP. And I'm not the first person who's had a problem with you. Get a grip.When I didn't respond in your allotted timeframe, you sent me more aggro PMs. One of these merely said "I like disco". As this is not a disco record I have no idea what an appropriate response would be, but it does not change the fact that I do not have time to deal with your antics.Of course, this little tirade did not make me any more willing to take the time to arrange an international sale of a $12 LP (less paypal charges). It's simply NOT WORTH MY TIME.What I do with my time is no business of yours. But I can guarantee you that the one way to make sure I never lift a finger is to harass me about it.I make time to write a blog - because it is enjoyed by many people and spreads the word about my record shop.Most of the rest of my time is taken NOT by selling records... but entering inventory, counting receipts, filling out tax preparations, negotiating with my landlord, looking through collections, tinkering with financial models, arguing with my bank, catching up with my customers, crunching my quarterly sales tax numbers, and so much else that goes along with RUNNING A BUSINESS.[/b] When I'm not doing that I am spending time with friends and family, planning a wedding, playing with my balls, and other myriad things more important than responding to your aggro PMs about a $12 record. IT'S NOT WORTH MY TIME. Not to mention, boxing up the damn record, waiting in line at the post office, and undoubtedly fielding several more PMs while the item is en route.Maybe you have nothing better to do than pester people on the internet. But I do. That is why, until now, I have not responded to the PMs you send me with titles like "Uh..."This is why I told you after your 2nd or 3rd PM that I do not have time to deal with this, but you keep sending me these aggressive and disrespectful notes. I have never met you and have no idea why you're up my ass. In the meantime there have been copies of this record listed regularly on eBay for sale - buy them! That's what they're there for! You will damn sure not get a thing from me.This post is the last I am going to say on the matter. I have spent more time just telling you to chill than the sale of this record could ever compensate me for.

Comments

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    it's been a while since we've had a PM on blast thread. i applaud this thread and its creator.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    I Like Turtles

• BaptBapt 2,503 Posts
    I don't read shit. You suck

• BreakSelfBreakSelf 2,925 Posts
    yes!

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts

So now wouldn't be a good time to ask if you got my PM?

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    HAHAHA! Bapt is such a butthole.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    i just noticed the read receipt

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    So I'm not the ONLY one who thinks dude is abrasive. I've learned to ignore it.

• BaptBapt 2,503 Posts
    HAHAHA! Bapt is such a butthole.

Like flies on shit.

• troublemantroubleman 1,928 Posts
    I miss these threads too. Nice form paychex...don't take no guff.

I'm also really loving that City Boys lp. Thanks!

• BaptBapt 2,503 Posts
    So I'm not the ONLY one who thinks dude is abrasive. I've learned to ignore it.

RAJ, what is MY problem so? Because it seems I have a problem? Is it because I hate Disco? Let us know.

• rain103rain103 476 Posts

When I'm not doing that I am spending time with friends and family, planning a wedding, playing with my balls, and other myriad things more important than responding to your aggro PMs

haha

• troublemantroubleman 1,928 Posts
    what is MY problem so?

• What is record?

I pays thirteen.

• The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts
    A bit off topic...

I noticed you mentioned waiting in line at the post office...a few months ago we got a postage scale and print our own postage and just give them to the mailman...even a cinch with international stuff...I endorse, it has paid for itself in the sense that I dont have to go to the post office, the biggest buzzkill, good mood killer of all time...I loves it...

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts

• GropeGrope 2,970 Posts
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! his english is not perfect! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! that's so funny!!!!!!!!

• BaptBapt 2,503 Posts
    Jonny, and you all...

I ain't pestering anyone.

The thing is Miss Bassie knew I was "looking for" this LP and when she visited you last month and saw the record she told me you got it. I sent you a PM to which one you did not answered, so I sent another PM 2 days later, it was in February then you told me "when I find the time I will grab the record and holler" and I'd still be waiting if I did not sent another PM yesterday, more than a month after the last message, this is not abusive! yo!

Man, I don't give a fuck about your life, how you spend your time, your taxes (lol), etc, all I see is that you have time to answer here what is taking you more time than just responding via PM, but I see that you have a problem with me.

I'm out, you (all) can shit on me, I ain't got time to stay here and argue for nothing...

Baptiste

• PABLOPABLO 1,921 Posts
    The_Hook_Up, did you get the scale & setup through the USPS or a third party?

P.S.

• ZEN2ZEN2 1,540 Posts

• GropeGrope 2,970 Posts
    same thing happened to me. guess some so called super duper store owners are too busy with their ball game. no time to say that the record is not available for overseas shipping and stuff.

don't worry bapt. i guess you should stay out of this. me too

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts

someone bump that thread please.

• BaptBapt 2,503 Posts
    same thing happened to me. guess some so called super duper store owners are too busy with their ball game. no time to say that the record is not available for oversea shipping and stuff.

don't worry bapt. i guess you should stay out of this. me too

No I don't. LOL
    I'm just out now.
    Bye

• ZEN2ZEN2 1,540 Posts

someone bump that thread please.

Done.

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    This is the dude who asks me to hold a $20 record for him. A week goes by and I get an agro PM "WHY DO YOU HAVE MY RECORD ON EBAY???" I am like chill dude I still have your copy if you want to actually pay for it in this lifetime. 2 weeks has now gone by. I PM him. Do you want the record on not? "I found a cheaper copy". Nice. Thanks for keeping me in the loop.

This is also the dude who had a FUCKIN' FREAKOUT and 1/2 when someone (out of the kindness of their heart. Aschrock?) posts a rare record ripped at 160. I am talking a Frickin' nasty ugly tantrum over free MP3s.

I'm sure the list of serious little dude violations goes on...

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    the accents really come out when you guys get mad

• dollar_bindollar_bin I heartily endorse this product and/or event 2,326 Posts

playing with my balls

haha

I've been clicking on that link for minutes, but the site just doesn't seem to come up.

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    PM #1:

Hey Jonny, I hope you're doing good,

Bassie told me that she saw a record that I'm looking for at your store.

Do you still have it?

Baptiste

(being quite busy at the time. I did not respond. Usually I'll at least tell you one way or the other if I can sell the record)

PM #2:

Titled "PM", consisted simply of the words "got it?"

PM #3:

Titled "Uh...", text states "Hey Jonny I like DISCO, holler."

I can only assume by the "R" next to it that this was the one I responded to, where I wrote

Uh... Bapt dude I am exTREMELY busy right now. I got your messages and when I find the time I will grab the record and holler. I haven't even been in the store in the last 3 days. Chill out.

Thanks,
    Jonny

PM #4:

Hey Jonny,

I'm not sure if I still want it but what I'm sure is that I still wanna hear from you.
    Holler

At this point why would I even deal with this guy?

PM #5 you see above.

Most people on this board will confirm that I am a nice guy and easy to deal with both in person and on the internet, but if you send me annoying, condescending emails I am not going to take time out of my day to sell a $10 record to you by mail.

I have no idea what Grope is talking about.

• rain103rain103 476 Posts

playing with my balls

haha

I've been clicking on that link for minutes, but the site just doesn't seem to come up.

it wasn't a link. i was just pointing it out (no homo), but i can't decide what's funnier a) you clicking at a non-link for minutes or b) you wanting to click on a link pertaining to "playing with my balls".

haha jus mess'n with ya homay.

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts
    I heard you're a pinche pollo