Chicago online site that sells breaks..id help!

Hoosier_DaddyHoosier_Daddy 141 Posts
edited March 2008 in Strut Central
I remember always looking at a site online around 2002-2005 based out of Chicago that sold a ton breaks(very good prices too)..They showed pictures and usually had sound clips.It's not Dusty Groove..I could be wrong,but i'm pretty sure the guy that ran that site posted on here quite a bit.They would catagorize each music genre,and had soundtracks listed as well,and also had record reviews,and a few interviews.They changed their name around 2005,and i forgot to write it down.If anyone knows the site that i'm talking about,let me know..Thank's!

Comments

• verb606verb606 2,518 Posts
    I think that would be www.groundliftmag.com We used to be breakz4dayz.com but changed around 2005. I used to run it with TREW, but I've bowed out due to work and school demands. TREW used to post up in here a lot, too. Check the site out though. There's a bunch of stuff there, especially if you haven't been in a while.

edit: I'm not sure how much TREW is selling nowadays what with all his ill real world moves, but feel free to holler at him thru the site.