hi let me introduce myself

flyfly 18 Posts
edited March 2008 in Strut Central
my names fly t based in Edinburgh,been meeting to sign up here for years,prob know a few heads on here,im part of hip hop outfitcapital 1212,we've got a release in May with grandmaster caz,profisee and donald d and we got a reggae 45 out next month as well wit jamaican mc daddy scottyshit this this like im here jus to plug,im not honestly im jus in that mode at mo if you know what i meananyway will be good getting to know folks here,right im away to watch las episode of wire,kinda happy but kinda sad bout that 1

Comments

• BreakSelfBreakSelf 2,925 Posts
    welcome!

• el_sparkoel_sparko 884 Posts
    Welcome you scottish bastard.

• BurnsBurns 2,227 Posts
    we got a reggae 45 out next month

This always helps.

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    Edinburgh is full of Polish women now right?

I have a mate who lives there and he says it is crawling with sexy polish girls.

not too shabby.

welcome aboard man.

• skelskel You can't cheat karma 5,033 Posts
    Hoots mon
    they have been caning the Scots invention of fried Mars Bars on this board recently.
    Hopefully you can wade in with a claymore during similar future insanities.

• flyfly 18 Posts
    ha ha word edinburgh is full of deep fried goodness and sexy polish birds,tis true, aight sparko hows tings man

• BaptBapt 2,503 Posts
    Welcome Fly.

• GropeGrope 2,970 Posts
    welcome! and thanks for introducing yourself. seen so many new names on here and feel like i don't know anyone anymore...

have fun!

• The-gafflerThe-gaffler 2,190 Posts
    welcome.

i like polish women. i like you. do you like me?

• dmacdmac 472 Posts
    welcome.

i like polish women. i like you. do you like me?

• easy mate. i'm not scottish but i've plenty of relatives who are. i'm close. once, in a photo it even looked like i had red hair... given what you do mate, and in edinburgh too, the chances of us not having mutual friends is pretty slim

• dmacdmac 472 Posts
    easy mate. i'm not scottish but i've plenty of relatives who are. i'm close. once, in a photo it even looked like i had red hair... given what you do mate, and in edinburgh too, the chances of us not having mutual friends is pretty slim

was really only cosigning the 'I like Polish women' part.
    But I am sure you are likable as well.