Bush's War

DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
edited March 2008 in Strut Central
Hi all- I was just writing some promo copy, and thought it would be of interest to many of you. If this belongs in the Announcements section, I apologize.
From the horror of 9/11 to the invasion of Iraq; the truth about WMD to the rise of an insurgency; the scandal of Abu Ghraib to the strategy of the surge???for six years, Frontline[/b] has revealed the defining stories of the war on terror in meticulous detail, and the political dramas that played out at the highest levels of power and influence. Now, on the fifth anniversary of the Iraq invasion, the full saga unfolds in the two-part Frontline[/b] special Bush???s War[/b], airing Monday and Tuesday, March 24-25 at 9pm on INSERT YOUR LOCAL PBS AFFILIATE. Combining fresh reporting and new interviews with excerpts from more than 40 Frontline[/b] reports on the war on terror, Bush???s War[/b] will be the definitive documentary analysis of one of the most challenging periods in the nation???s history.Watch the trailer
And if you're in the Boston area,
Join us Wednesday, March 19 for a free public preview screening of Frontline: Bush???s War[/b] followed by Q&A with Frontline[/b] executive producer David Fanning and Bush???s War[/b] producer Michael Kirk.Reception at 6:30pm; Program at 7:30pm at WGBH. RSVP

Comments

• CousinLarryCousinLarry 4,618 Posts
    Thanks for the heads up on this, I will be sure to check it out.

• sabadabadasabadabada 5,966 Posts
    and they wonder why people want to cut their funding.

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    and they wonder why people want to cut their funding.

HAHA! You can use the collective "You" if you like.

• The-gafflerThe-gaffler 2,190 Posts
    high-five for war!

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    Thanks for the heads up on this, I will be sure to check it out.

Frontline = must-TiVo TV