Prison Justice.

Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
edited March 2008 in Strut Central
COLUMBUS, Ind. (AP) ??? An inmate accused of forcibly tattooing a slain 10-year-old girl???s name onto her killer???s forehead in an Indiana prison was the victim???s cousin, a family friend said. Jared Harris, 22, is a cousin of Katlyn ???Katie??? Collman, family friend and spokesman Terry Gray confirmed to The Republic newspaper. He said he did not believe they knew each other well. Harris, 22, who is serving time on a burglary conviction at Wabash Valley state prison in Carlisle, has been charged with battery and is accused of tattooing ???KATIE???S REVENGE??? across Anthony Ray Stockelman???s forehead. Stockelman is serving a life sentence after pleading guilty to abducting, molesting and killing the girl. The affidavit said that prison officials transferred Harris to the same prison wing as Stockelman on Sept. 19, three days before the attack, and that Harris subsequently threatened Stockelman???s life several times. Harris slipped into the open cell Stockelman shared with another prisoner on Sept. 22 and, when Stockelman returned, Harris closed the locking cell door, according to the affidavit. Stockelman told investigators that Harris put his right hand around his throat and told him, ???I???m either gonna stick you and leave you bleeding or I???m gonna tattoo you.??? After applying the tattoo using a makeshift tattoo gun, Harris discarded the device in a trash can, he told investigators.

Comments

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    Excellent.

• waxjunkywaxjunky 1,850 Posts
    Should have stuck that piece of trash. Fuck all that.

• djkingottodjkingotto 1,704 Posts
    Excellent.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts

• sabadabadasabadabada 5,966 Posts
    is it the mollestation that offends everyone, or the hypocrisy, I don't understand?

• ElectrodeElectrode Los Angeles 3,087 Posts
    is it the mollestation that offends everyone, or the hypocrisy, I don't understand?

Shut the fuck up

Shut the fuck up

Im just wondering, what if he had an agreement with his wife that he would mollest children on the side - Im sure that many entertainers and Florida public school teachers have agreements like this - can you even call that cheating? I'm not necessarily saying this is okay, I'm just wondering.

• djkingottodjkingotto 1,704 Posts

i think the tatooing is way more damaging then sticking him... dude would have a murder charge instead of just burglary and battery. "katie's revenge" is gonna really fuck with that dude for the rest of his rotten life and i'm sure it will spark other situations for him to have to deal with. sticking him would have ended it quick but that dude is stuck with a billboard on his face that says he's a child murderer/molester and in prison too!

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts

Shut the fuck up

Im just wondering, what if he had an agreement with his wife that he would mollest children on the side - Im sure that many entertainers and Florida public school teachers have agreements like this - can you even call that cheating? I'm not necessarily saying this is okay, I'm just wondering.

• CousinLarryCousinLarry 4,618 Posts

Shut the fuck up

See the Spitzonher thread.

• DJBombjackDJBombjack Miami 1,665 Posts

i think the tatooing is way more damaging then sticking him... dude would have a murder charge instead of just burglary and battery. "katie's revenge" is gonna really fuck with that dude for the rest of his rotten life and i'm sure it will spark other situations for him to have to deal with. sticking him would have ended it quick but that dude is stuck with a billboard on his face that says he's a child murderer/molester and in prison too!

• dayday 9,611 Posts

Shut the fuck up

I know you're trying to be funny but pick a better place for that shit. There's nothing humorous about any of this.

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts

Shut the fuck up

I know you're trying to be funny but pick a better place for that shit FUCK OFF, ASSHOLE[/b]. There's nothing humorous about any of this.

• The-gafflerThe-gaffler 2,190 Posts
    i still woulda had him eat my ass after the tattoo

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts

can we plaese get a TMI graemlin?

If a guy getting the name of his victim forcibly tattooed across his forehead isnt funny, I dont know what is.

• volumenvolumen 2,532 Posts
    People in prison have family to. They do not like child rapists at all. This should be standard punishment for any on that preys on kids.

• Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts
    Maybe you want to live in a world where the rule of law doesn't apply in prisons, but I don't. Then again, I also don't want to live in a country where something like one of every 150 citizens is in jail.

• volumenvolumen 2,532 Posts
    Maybe you want to live in a world where the rule of law doesn't apply in prisons, but I don't. Then again, I also don't want to live in a country where something like one of every 150 citizens is in jail.

Yea, that's a 5 pager. This happens because some dude is locked up for selling a dime bag and sits stewing while perv's prey on his kids. Once that perv gets locked up dime bag is waiting to let loose. If we had a real justice system only child molesters and murder/beating types would be in jail and they could just keep their ass on lock down.

• GrandfatherGrandfather 2,303 Posts
    considering the guards both allowed & made it happen one has to wonder
    egggsackly
    i mean, just by coincidence he ended up in the same unit as the uncle?
    shit was allowed to happen. Good thing too.

• DjArcadianDjArcadian 3,630 Posts

What hypocrisy?

• DjArcadianDjArcadian 3,630 Posts
    egggsackly

i mean, just by coincidence he ended up in the same unit as the uncle?
    shit was allowed to happen. Good thing too.

Better yet, did dude get himself arrested expecting to be put into the same jail as this pervert.

• bobbydeebobbydee 849 Posts

I believe the accepted prison term is "toss my salad"

• PunditPundit 438 Posts
    so, hypothetically speaking, say you wake up after a party with "katie's revenge" tattooed on your forehead... what would you alter it to? You could maybe get someone to block up the letters and make it say Yar's Revenge and maybe add one of those spaceship things flying down the side of your face, start a new life hanging out at atari conventions...

• ariel_calmerariel_calmer 3,762 Posts

BTW I saw the other day that it's A HREF="http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/nation/bal-te.prisons29feb29,0,2057053.story">one in a hundred now. That's right, 1% of the population of the united states is currently incarcerated. Think on that for a minute.

• davesrecordsdavesrecords 1,802 Posts

BTW I saw the other day that it's A HREF="http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/nation/bal-te.prisons29feb29,0,2057053.story">one in a hundred now. That's right, 1% of the population of the united states is currently incarcerated. Think on that for a minute.

i'd like to have some scandanavian's speak on this but in sicko's extra features it said the longest prison sentence in norway is 21 years ?!

that's crazy. but you don't exactly hear about the crazy crime rate in norway do you ?!

• spelunkspelunk 3,400 Posts
    One in every 15 black adults, in the United States of America, is curently behind bars. At this very moment.

Think on that for a second.

• DJ_WubWubDJ_WubWub 874 Posts
    The war on drugs isn't working

from article
    "The problem is that the folks we put in jail aren't violent offenders or dangerous to society, but mainly low-level drug users or drug dealers. The way we should be dealing with these people is to put them into treatment, which is far less expensive and much more effective."

• The-gafflerThe-gaffler 2,190 Posts

do you really know how prisons operate?

you're one of those people that actually thinks there's a guard on every corner armed with a rifle keeping a watchful eye over each cell. hilarious!

• Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts
    One in every 15 black adults, in the United States of America, is curently behind bars. At this very moment.

Think on that for a second.

I don't understand why that doesn't dominate US headlines. Maybe I'm just naive.