If there were only 1000 copies ever pressed...

spelunkspelunk 3,400 Posts
edited March 2008 in Strut Central
How much would this record be worth to you in $$$?

Comments

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    Another record I really ought to just spend 20 bucks on Ebay and get it over with, instead of constantly looking in the Soul section and being let down.

• luckluck 4,077 Posts
    You could always just buy the "Another Time" two-fer issue that combines this and The Need Of Love. It'll set you back less than if you bought one or the other.

• karlophonekarlophone 1,697 Posts
    some dealers seem to think there *was* only 1000 of that, the way they price it.

• spelunkspelunk 3,400 Posts
    LOL Reynaldo got scurred.

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts
    Record Dealer: "I've never seen this earth wind and fire album before so it must be really rare."

• GropeGrope 2,970 Posts
    to be honest, i've never seen the record in a decent condition, so i don't have it. strange, but i still wouldn't spend more than 15 euros on a clean copy. my dad has all their record except the first one. too bad!

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    the second issue is easy enough to find. Green label, not so much (in top shape). Essential.

• m_dejeanm_dejean Quadratisch. Praktisch. Gut. 2,946 Posts
    the second issue is easy enough to find. Green label, not so much (in top shape). Essential.

And if you're a indiscriminate Euroman, you can always go for the butt-ugly 1980 UK Pickwick budget issue:

That eyesore is all over the place. And it's still the only issue of it I have.

I need green-label WB. Great album.

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    indiscriminate Euroman

• m_dejeanm_dejean Quadratisch. Praktisch. Gut. 2,946 Posts
    indiscriminate Euroman

I'm with you, mate. on a budget.

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    You could always just buy the "Another Time" two-fer issue that combines this and The Need Of Love. It'll set you back less than if you bought one or the other.

I love two-fers. The Pretty Things "Real Pretty" combining S.F. Sorrow and Parachute for $15?

• p_gunnp_gunn 2,284 Posts
    great record, but i think "the need of love" is better... regardless, sick stuff... fairly common in the US, i think, at least i've come across it quite a bit, tho i have never found a super clean copy w/ the insert...