Diggin' in Local Black Exp Church??

batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
edited March 2008 in Strut Central
Anyone ever find rekkids in Church? Local Gospel Raers & Commons?Anyone........Anyone..........Anyone.........???What is Voodoo Economics.

Comments

• DJ_NevilleCDJ_NevilleC 1,922 Posts
    I've had luck at a few church sales here in DC.

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts

Batmon,

This picture is great!

"WYATT TEE WALKER" Senior Pastor "ON A MISSION 10AM"

Then the umbrella at the food cart says "Catch The Flava"

This is like some golden era hip-hop language. LOL

• akoako https://soundcloud.com/a-ko 3,413 Posts

Batmon,

This picture is great!

"WYATT TEE WALKER" Senior Pastor "ON A MISSION 10AM"

Then the umbrella at the food cart says "Catch The Flava"

This is like some golden era hip-hop language. LOL

not to mention, it looks like the store front to the left says RECORDS...

• pickwick33pickwick33 8,946 Posts

I don't remember it being a black church, but the one time I scored records from a church rummage sale, I made out real well. This place had a sale at least once a month, but after a while it became evident that I'd picked over the good stuff. They never really replenished their stock, and they stopped having those sales later that same year. But I got some really good records (mostly soul) while the getting was good.

• DJ_NevilleCDJ_NevilleC 1,922 Posts

I don't remember it being a black church, but the one time I scored records from a church rummage sale, I made out real well. This place had a sale at least once a month, but after a while it became evident that I'd picked over the good stuff. They never really replenished their stock, and they stopped having those sales later that same year. But I got some really good records (mostly soul) while the getting was good.

I pulled a Stances a Sophie and a good Jorge Ben LP from a Quaker meeting house a few years back.