DJ DAZE NAMEDROPS SLICK RICK.

Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
edited March 2008 in Strut Central
IT'S A BOY, Y'ALL!!!(Damn it, the video embedding is disabled*.)I'm super happy for my dude. Crazy thing is I got a text from a co-worker 4 minutes before with the same message.*Seeing this video makes me want to put a baby in somebody just so all my friends & I can dress up our kids as mini-"Golden Era" rappers for Halloween.

Comments

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    Woohoo!

I got one of those.

• Controller_7Controller_7 4,052 Posts
    congrats Daze.

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    IT'S A BOY, Y'ALL!!!

(Damn it, the video embedding is disabled*.)

I'm super happy for my dude. Crazy thing is I got a text from a co-worker 4 minutes before with the same message.

*Seeing this video makes me want to put a baby in somebody just so all my friends & I can dress up our kids as mini-"Golden Era" rappers for Halloween.

Yes indeedy! I got the same txt message from my twin brother from another mother. Congrats my man. Welcome to the

• djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts
    congrats daze!!!

peace. bev

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    congrats daze!!!!!!!!

• hells yeah big J, congratulations!

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    Congratumalations Papa!

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts
    ahhhh dope, thanks ya'll. I'm super excited.

So we decided on Cash as the first name, any suggestions for a middle name? and yes I've heard all the obvious funny ones.

• meatyogremeatyogre 2,080 Posts

So we decided on Cash as the first name, any suggestions for a middle name? and yes I've heard all the obvious funny ones.

FUG yeah, congrats homie... this came up fast! How bout RULESEVERYTHINGAROUNDME for a middle name?

Love to you and yours... and if you need any birthing tips... don't ask me.

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts

FUG yeah, congrats homie... this came up fast! How bout RULESEVERYTHINGAROUNDME for a middle name?

Love to you and yours... and if you need any birthing tips... don't ask me.

haha thanks homie, I was gonna call you last night but it was a little late by the time we got back, figured your little one would be asleep. I'll hit you up later today.

oh yeah, I already heard that one last night, except my friend is an idiot and he said "moves everything around me" hahahaha.