He's a hustla, hommie (ask about him).

twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts
edited July 2005 in Strut Central
Re: BSIDE'S NEW BEAT POST[/b] You should throw Cassidy "I'm a Hustla" over beat #2 just for shits and giggles. actually, that would be real tight. I suck at that, can someone do that for me? Id appreciate it. If I had a compooter at home, but alas I don't. It would be so easy too. dont worry. theres a million other dj's on here that live for that shit haha, somebody will hook it up. I'm A Hustla (Bsides remix)

Comments

• hogginthefogghogginthefogg 6,098 Posts
    Goddamn, dude.

As faux would say in jest, I'll say for real: This shit is flames.

• Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts
    That's dope. Nice beat, nothing too complex, goes perfect with the Cassidy acapella. Black Ivory?

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts
    Nice...Bsides you need to makin loot for reallies.

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    wow, thanks y'all. good lookin twoply for the post. I did this shit a while back, actually im not sure I even remember the sample, it was just those two little stabs. Might have been black ivory.

I do appreciate the love though. Especially lately as ive really been feeling the struggle.

• street_muzikstreet_muzik 3,919 Posts
    Good stuff. Keeps the feel of the original but flippin it different enough like another chapter.

• TREWTREW 2,037 Posts
    Especially lately as ive really been feeling the struggle.

yo b, swizz' beat was weaksauce.. yours destroys it.

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    Especially lately as ive really been feeling the struggle.

yo b, swizz' beat was weaksauce.. yours destroys it.

thanks. I like the swizz beats one though. Dude has stepped his game up seriously. His shit has so much energy as of late.