best in-ear headphones for mp3 players?

alieNDNalieNDN 2,181 Posts
edited March 2008 in Strut Central
time to get new headphones, and i've been using e2c's for the last 2 years. i loved them though i did go through 3 pairs of them, the wires tend to fray near the earphone piece after a while because of how the wire curves to go in your ears. thats my only complaint. love the fact that they have 2 year warranty and ship u a replacement promptly. oh, my other complaint would be that the bass isn't prominent if you aren't wearing them properly, you have to be wearing the right fit with the thing right down your ears. the sound is beautiful.anyone have better experience with other in-ear sound isloating buds? sound isolating is important because i wear them on the subway a lot. im thinking of sticking with a proven thing, though they are costly.

Comments

• the_dLthe_dL 1,531 Posts
    i have been using these for a while and they are impressive!

• mr.brettmr.brett 678 Posts
    I read an article in men's health that reviewed noise canceling earbuds and it seemed to like V-Moda's Bass Freq were pretty good. You can get a pair at B&H Photo for $30. I would be really interested to hear an opinion from someone who has owned these.