Strutters You Need to Karaoke With

DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
edited March 2008 in Strut Central
There's this dope BYOB private-room style karaoke place almost directly across the street from me. They're selection is pretty impressive too, although I almost always make the mistake of picking a song with a lot of screaming in it to kick things off, like "Kick Out The Jams", or "Rebel Yell", or "Get Up". Between that and the bottles of hard liquor, I usually end up hoarse for most of the night.Besides the Boston folks, who I'd throw down with any time, I think NZShadow would be fun to shred with. And Controller 7 seems to have a good sense of humor, which is essential. And Rootlesscosmo???I bet if you get a half liter of brown liquor in him, that dude would tear a mic apart. Or smash the TV. Or both.

Comments

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts
    There's this dope BYOB private-room style karaoke place almost directly across the street from me. They're selection is pretty impressive too, although I almost always make the mistake of picking a song with a lot of screaming in it to kick things off, like "Kick Out The Jams", or "Rebel Yell", or "Get Up". Between that and the bottles of hard liquor, I usually end up hoarse for most of the night.

Besides the Boston folks, who I'd throw down with any time, I think NZShadow would be fun to shred with. And Controller 7 seems to have a good sense of humor, which is essential. And Rootlesscosmo???I bet if you get a half liter of brown liquor in him, that dude would tear a mic apart. Or smash the TV. Or both.

Not to blow my own horn

but I shred terrain at Karaoke. I will bring the motherfucking house down.