Arby's commercial vs. The Wire (been discussed?)

Controller_7Controller_7 4,052 Posts
edited March 2008 in Strut Central

On his way to meet with Marlo? Sorry if this is old news. It must be, but I saw this again the other night and realized it was him. Nothing showed up in a search either.

Comments

• I been waiting for this thread to jump off. Faux_rillz' avatar is literally *sashaying* down the street there. Very swag deficient.

• DigginDiggin 319 Posts
    That logo can be misinterpreted...

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    I been waiting for this thread to jump off. Faux_rillz' avatar is literally *sashaying* down the street there. Very swag deficient.

I MAKE OLD WASHED UP POASTERS WANNA LOG BACK IN AND DO IT ONE MORE TIME!! THESE DUSTY, RUSTY, RETIRED POASTERS GET THAT OLD FEELING BACK WHEN THEY SEE ME ONLINE AND SEE HOW I DONT STOP... ITS HILLARIOUS TO HEAR AND SEE THEM TRY TO KEEP IT COMING LIKE ME. WE NOT THE SAME HOMEBOY!!,,,, WHATS EVEN MORE FUNNY IS THE LITTLE DUDES THAT GET HYPE CAUSE THEY SEE MY POASTS AND THEY BE LIKE "yes our time to get at faux_rillz is here" BUT NO YA TIME IS NOT! WE NOT THE SAME HOMEBOY!! YOU NOT A REBEL SOLDIER.... YOU NOT A INSURGENT.. PLEASE... GO HOME OR I WILL CONTINUE TO MAKE IT RAIN ON YOU!!!

• 99Problems99Problems 1,541 Posts

Clay Davis was also in a recent fast ad...Dunkin Donuts maybe?

• BurnsBurns 2,227 Posts
    I been waiting for this thread to jump off. Faux_rillz' avatar is literally *sashaying* down the street there. Very swag deficient.

I MAKE OLD WASHED UP POASTERS WANNA LOG BACK IN AND DO IT ONE MORE TIME!! THESE DUSTY, RUSTY, RETIRED POASTERS GET THAT OLD FEELING BACK WHEN THEY SEE ME ONLINE AND SEE HOW I DONT STOP... ITS HILLARIOUS TO HEAR AND SEE THEM TRY TO KEEP IT COMING LIKE ME. WE NOT THE SAME HOMEBOY!!,,,, WHATS EVEN MORE FUNNY IS THE LITTLE DUDES THAT GET HYPE CAUSE THEY SEE MY POASTS AND THEY BE LIKE "yes our time to get at faux_rillz is here" BUT NO YA TIME IS NOT! WE NOT THE SAME HOMEBOY!! YOU NOT A REBEL SOLDIER.... YOU NOT A INSURGENT.. PLEASE... GO HOME OR I WILL CONTINUE TO MAKE IT RAIN ON YOU!!!

You sound jaded.