Soulstrut cookie protection

JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
edited March 2008 in Strut Central
Every time I run this ad-aware thing I have to login again on SS Is there a Soulstrut cookie that I need to block? Cookie name?

Comments

• alieNDNalieNDN 2,181 Posts
    so that's why!

i used spybot recently and found it was as if my whole computer was reset(ie having to relog into sites i usually visit) due to some mysterious circumstance. thanks, i would never have figured it was spybot that wiped that stuff out

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    you're welcome. Now, where's my answer?

• alieNDNalieNDN 2,181 Posts
    simple. we rename soulstrut.com to JLR.com and WE log into JLR.com. its like we're coming to your house, no need for you to log in. no man knocks on the door to enter his own house! its your home, holmes

JLR.org

• are you on pc or mac?

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    Every time I run this ad-aware thing I have to login again on SS

Is there a Soulstrut cookie that I need to block? Cookie name?

If you block the SS cookie you'll have to login in fresh every time you post I would guess... it won't remember who you are even for one session.

Maybe you can change the settings on adaware so it won't delete your cookies, or select specific ones to save...

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts

Maybe you can change the settings on adaware so it won't delete your cookies, or select specific ones to save...

that's what I meant with blocking the cookie. I need to tell ad-aware which is the soulstrut cookie so it won't delete it again.

CAN SOMEONE TELL THE NAME FOR THE SOULSTRUT COOKIE?!

THANKS!