What are you drinking / on right now?

waxjunkywaxjunky 1,850 Posts
edited March 2008 in Strut Central
I know this is usually Big Chan's thread, but my goal for '08 is to get to 1,000 posts. I'm about to go drink some Budweiser, hopefully from a can.

Comments

• waxjunkywaxjunky 1,850 Posts
    Oh yeah, and I'm stoned from some pure weed butter (all I got in house-related).

• shooteralishooterali 1,591 Posts
    its 12:48 on the eastcoast and i'm hungry. Damn theres nothing in the frig!!!

its 12:48 on the eastcoast and i'm hungry. Damn theres nothing in the frig!!!

Always keep ramen around. It never goes bad, and it's warm and salty.

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    I know this is usually Big Chan's thread

LOL! What up Waxjunky? Right now, 10:00 PM PST Friday night at the crib it's all about an American classic........

• The-gafflerThe-gaffler 2,190 Posts
    i'm actually on the board while NOT at work...wild...so here's what i got into tonight...picked up some 90 minute'rs, the 5 fishes, and a cherry limeade con vanilla flavoring, then...

i'm actually on the board while NOT at work...wild...so here's what i got into tonight...picked up some 90 minute'rs, the 5 fishes, and a cherry limeade con vanilla flavoring, then...

Are you going to put the fish candy in the drink too? And then do a mix tape freestyle about your drink?

"Yo son, fuck that Houston purple lean with the Hennessey and jolly ranchers in it! I roll to Sonic and get a cherry limeaid then add vanilla stoli and Swedish fishes and shit."

These are the truth, although the "aqua life" shapes are not what grew up with. I also ride for the all-red pack.

These are the truth, although the "aqua life" shapes are not what grew up with. I also ride for the all-red pack.

Swedish fish are dope. And I would put them in that cherry limeaid vodka drink!

Such a drink would be a cash cow at the right bar.

Such a drink would be a cash cow at the right bar.

I'm sayin'. I would sell that if I ran a bar!

• My usual drink...

OVER

WITH

• JustAliceJustAlice 1,308 Posts
    I only ride for the all-red pack.

Also I am Drinking Lagunitas and Laughing my a** off at the 'Google Me' song.

• troublemantroubleman 1,928 Posts

• milk
    i only got up now

• piedpiperpiedpiper 1,279 Posts

just celebrating good times