Escucha La GRANOLA CHICKS respiranda y habla

CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
edited February 2008 in Strut Central
Yo, who was it that was tlling te storyabout plling sme headrap chi k back o their crib and then, as you guys were getting busy, about to set it off, she whispered in your ear "Escucha La ciudad respirando..."Tell me that I didn't imagine this. Tell me that this actually happened to someone and they related this on this site.MARCO?FAUX REALS?

Comments

• Nah dogs that was me.

• haha! whut?

escuche el Rusty cocinar

• verb606verb606 2,518 Posts
    Nah dogs that was me.

Plaese to post link of this?

• of what?

of what?

The thread where you told this story. or was this an actual conversation between you and cos? if so, never mind.

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    of what?

The recording of you taking her home and doing your thing. Don't tell me you didn't tape that expressly for the purposes of sharing it with thousands of strangers on the internet.

• Oh haha I have no idea. That schitt was ages ago... back when dinosaurs roamed the earth, and guys named AlienIverson and Phill_Most poasted here....

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    Oh haha I have no idea. That schitt was ages ago... back when dinosaurs roamed the earth, and guys named AlienIverson and Phill_Most poasted here....

Some believe they're still here....

[color:white] Worlds within worlds... [/color]

Oh haha I have no idea. That schitt was ages ago... back when dinosaurs roamed the earth, and guys named AlienIverson and Phill_Most poasted here....

[buckwheat]My! ben long dime dince dem days! [/buckwheat]

that's cool. I was just hoping to hear the story directly from you. Cosmo had me all interested and shit.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Hahah Frickin' SO ILL!