You ask; they answer.

AaronAaron 977 Posts
edited July 2005 in Strut Central
Jul-08-05Q: hi, the photo in your bid of the label is a REISSUE. Please declare at all bidder !A: I'm not declaring anything.[/b]To the best of my knowledge it is an original.Jul-06-05Q: Hi. i'm from italy. i'm interested of your auction. the record is original o reissue? many thankA: The record is the original.Jul-06-05 Q: Is this an original US Pressing? Could you also describe the condition of the record in terms of any scratches, scuffs, warping? Does it play with any crackling, popping, etc? Thanks.A: There were no noticeable surface noises when I played the record.It is not warped.It is the U.S. pressing.Jul-06-05 Q: can you show me a picture of the record label?A: I'll try to get it posted.Jul-06-05 Q: hi is it an original or a reissue? WHAT IS THE CONDITION OF COVER AND RECORD? THANKS FOR YOUR ANSWERSA: The record and cover are in good condition.There is no indication that the record is a reissue.Jul-06-05 Q: Is this item original press?A: I believe it is.I have the promo,and,the covers are the same.[/b] And one day left, too! Where will it lead?

Comments

• Mel_GibsonMel_Gibson 664 Posts
    That is sickening.

• GrafwritahGrafwritah 4,184 Posts
    That is sickening.

I like your Loc:

"Loc: All mankind is divided into slaves and freemen; for whoever has not two-thirds of his day for himself is a slave."

Which is actually interesting, because that would make most of the people one would assume to be "slaves" in US terms actually not be slaves - like hourly wage workers, i.e. Wal-Mart - they only work 8 hours a day, thus leaving 2/3 of their day to themselves.

Now upper management, CEOs, and those types, those salaried people... actually, entrepreneurs, and other people generally deemed "free" as well, they typically work more than 8 hours a day and therefore would be considered slaves.

Interesting.

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts

Jul-08-05
    Q: hi, the photo in your bid of the label is a REISSUE. Please declare at all bidder !
    A: I'm not declaring anything.[/b]To the best of my knowledge it is an original.

Jul-06-05
    Q: Hi. i'm from italy. i'm interested of your auction. the record is original o reissue? many thank
    A: The record is the original.

Jul-06-05
    Q: Is this an original US Pressing? Could you also describe the condition of the record in terms of any scratches, scuffs, warping? Does it play with any crackling, popping, etc? Thanks.
    A: There were no noticeable surface noises when I played the record.It is not warped.It is the U.S. pressing.

Jul-06-05
    Q: can you show me a picture of the record label?
    A: I'll try to get it posted.

Jul-06-05
    Q: hi is it an original or a reissue? WHAT IS THE CONDITION OF COVER AND RECORD? THANKS FOR YOUR ANSWERS
    A: The record and cover are in good condition.There is no indication that the record is a reissue.

Jul-06-05
    Q: Is this item original press?
    A: I believe it is.I have the promo,and,the covers are the same.[/b]

And one day left, too! Where will it lead?

Hi,

I think you would avoid getting these questions if you offered a description of the record. The pics are great & more sellers should take your example & provide pics of labels & such. There's no grade for the record, though. Is "classic" supposed to mean VG+? You should write simply OG pressing & grade lp & cover. Save yourself the repeated questions!

Peace

h

• AaronAaron 977 Posts
    This isn't my auction.

• AaronAaron 977 Posts
    The saga continues...

Jul-09-05
    Q: Can you tell me if this is an original pressing and if so, what's it's condition (label, vinyl, cover)? I look forward to your response. Jaime Hernandez
    A: You have seen the record and the label.You will have to draw your own conclusion whether it's the original or not.[/b]

• DjArcadianDjArcadian 3,630 Posts
    With all this concern over whether this LP is OG or not I gotta assume it's got some heat on it. Anyone wanna hook us up with an MP3?

• AaronAaron 977 Posts
    "It Ain't No Big Thing" is the monster track.

• johmbolayajohmbolaya 4,472 Posts
    Here's the label shot that's in the description: