hip hop 12s for sale r trade + random lps!!

hendravishendravis 689 Posts
edited February 2008 in Vinyl Wants / Trades
i have these for trades or cash ; hip hop 12'speanut butter wolf - tale of five citiesmos def - universal magnetic / if you can huh you can hearhieroglyphics - you never knew/ at the helm / heatsouls of mischief - airborne rangers/ groundbreakingm-boogie - bustin/ b-boy bonus beat#1-3del & the swollen members - inspired by the film one big tripbig l - ebonics/ size em upraiders of the lost ark :side A1.raiders of the lost ark (kool moe dee & treacherous three2. sun dont shine in the hood ( the furious five)3. do it again (whodini)4.somebody else (da original)5.keep on rockin (fearless four)side Bg-party (kurtis blow)mic slayer (the furious five)real (busy bee)keep it real (Kool moe dee)the cooley ( do the cooley) - ( afrika Bambaataa and familyraiders of the lost ark;side 1furious Five - sun dont shineside ADa Original - somebody elseill boogie limited edition re-issue - vinyl vengeance - battle breaksBattle Breaks / dirt style recordsdj rectangle - ultimate ultimate battle weapon vol.2boogie down productions - man & his music lp other stuff ;duane eddy - $1,000,000.00 worth of twangdetroit emeralds -i'm in love with youhenry threadgill - easily slip into another worldlou rawls - you've made me so very happygeorge benson - weekend in L.A.diana ross & the supremes Join The TemptationsQuincy jones - i heard thatphotos to come soon and price, but for now i will take offers and negotiate if u want to trade i'm lookin forCurtis Mayfield - Curtis/livemiles davis - in concert live at the philharmonic velvet underground - white light/ white heata tribe called quest - midnight maruaders de la soul - 3 feet high and risingde la soul is deaddel the funky homosapien - i wish my brother george was here no need for alarmpm me if interested or have questionsif no luck here, will be put on ebay

Comments

• edit;
    also for trade or $$
    lp's;
    talking heads - speaking in tongues
    ike and tina turner - working together
    war - why can't we be friends
    al green - gets next to you

comedy lps';
    george carlin - fm & am
    george carlin - on the road
    george carlin - class clown