EMS Express Mail Service

The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts
edited February 2008 in Strut Central
what the hell is this? Sold an expensive record to somone in brazil...they want it shipped EMS. I went to the EMS website, none of the links work and I have no idea how to ship something with this company. Can anybody help?

Comments

• all it is is just "express mail international" from usps. basically is looked at as a regular express package from the destinations courier than as an international courier. so when it gets to brazil, it will work its way through the brazilian postal service than as say DHL, UPS, ect who have their own services. sorry if i'm kinda confusing...

• thanks...just lost in translation I guess. The EMS website is full of engrish...the log in buttons say "get in"...

• the log in buttons say "get in"...

• all it is is just "express mail international" from usps. basically is looked at as a regular express package from the destinations courier than as an international courier. so when it gets to brazil, it will work its way through the brazilian postal service than as say DHL, UPS, ect who have their own services. sorry if i'm kinda confusing...

does that mean someone with UPS or DHL will get the package after it enters brazil instead of the brazillian post?