Lyn Christopher - Take Me With You 45

volumenvolumen 2,532 Posts
edited July 2005 in Strut Central
Got a chance to pick one of these up. Dude just said "make me an offer". He knows it's a break record but doesn't really know price range. I want to be fair. the only one I could find was on Popsike for $81. The LP seemed to be a pretty steady $100 even though it jumps around. He knows the LP prices, but not a lot of 45 info around.Just wondering since this is the stand out track if most of the value holds for the 45.

Comments

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
    i wouldnt pay too much for it. thats a cool track but NOT worth $80, or even $50

• reskresk 391 Posts
    i got a copy of that 45 too (only ran me 50 cents for a NM copy), but never seen it actually sell. I have no clue what it goes for but i doubt all that much, im sure less then the lp.
    I got a copy of the LP for free, my Lyn Christopher records havnet put me back too much financially

• tripledoubletripledouble 7,636 Posts
    i wouldnt pay too much for it. thats a cool track but NOT worth $80, or even $50

agreed.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts

SAYING!

that LP is worth $1

• Options
    Anyone got a cover I can buy? I don't want the LP.

K.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    It's a cool song but not really worth that much coin IMO. The record is expensive for the KISS connection as well though.

• Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts
    It's a cool song but not really worth that much coin IMO. The record is expensive for the KISS connection as well though.

Yeah, that's the main reason the price gets kinda high on that one, because it's coveted by KISS collectors as well as break collectors. Producers use to drop some nice change for that lp back in the convention days, though... I routinely use to sell it quickly for $75 a pop.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    Anyone got a cover I can buy? I don't want the LP.

K.

THE COVER IS WORTH $.50
    I ONLY HAVE LP TO SELL.

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    I've heard that the 45 is worth more than the LP (probably more scarce, and its supposed to be the only good song on the record) but I've never seen it for sale...

One of my biggest digging dissappointments would have to be finding a DIFFERENT Lyn 45 on the same label...

• volumenvolumen 2,532 Posts

One of my biggest digging dissappointments would have to be finding a DIFFERENT Lyn 45 on the same label...

ouch!

I figured the money for this was comming form Kiss fans a lot of the time. I have enough breaks so I think I'll recomend e-bay to them.