Mac OS - 10.4, TIGER

Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
edited February 2008 in Vinyl Wants / Trades
So I just realized my mac at the store runs 10.3.9 and Apple is asking me to fork over $200 just for an OS upgrade. I can't even run my new accounting software on this schitt!Anyone out there have some Tiger installation disks that will work give me a holler, I'll sort out some CDs or records or something for the service.Thanks-Jonny

Comments

• AserAser 2,351 Posts
    just pm me your address and I'll send you one. I don't need anything in return.

I assume you have a non-intel mac if it's running 10.3.9.

• ostost Montreal 1,375 Posts
    So I just realized my mac at the store runs 10.3.9 and Apple is asking me to fork over $200 just for an OS upgrade. I can't even run my new accounting software on this schitt!

Anyone out there have some Tiger installation disks that will work give me a holler, I'll sort out some CDs or records or something for the service.

Thanks-
    Jonny
    Check their website, I just upgraded from 10.4.6 i believe to 10.4.11 for free

• spelunkspelunk 3,400 Posts
    I don't know how well the cracked versions work, but if you need a legit one I get academic pricing at $80.

• So I just realized my mac at the store runs 10.3.9 and Apple is asking me to fork over $200 just for an OS upgrade. I can't even run my new accounting software on this schitt!

Anyone out there have some Tiger installation disks that will work give me a holler, I'll sort out some CDs or records or something for the service.

Thanks-
    Jonny
    Check their website, I just upgraded from 10.4.6 i believe to 10.4.11 for free

Nope, $129 + tax. I'm on 10.3.9

• haha im still on 10.2.8 for the same reasons and its starting to annoy me, no new programs work with it, i would gladly accept someones old panther/tiger/leopard disks if theyre lying around! would trade for records!

• I have all the Mac OS's I could duplicate and send to anyone if they'd like them. I'd appreciate something for them!

(records)