Amsterdam: An Open Invitation EUROSTRUT

nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
edited February 2008 in Strut Central
So we are doing it again...In Honour of Mingering Mike (and Secret Chimp) coming to Amsterdam Get Familiar We decided to do another one of these So here's the deal:If you ever needed an excuse to come to Amsterdam, this is it.March 6th (Thursday night from 21:00)The night is about music. Pure and simple.Every strutter is welcome to play.if you play YOU DRINK FOR FREEthe night is not about mixing, scratching or any of that funny business, it is about playing records for other guys and girls that like records.if you play YOU DRINK FOR FREEif you want to play, PM me or FejMelba and we can slot you inwe will also be swapping records and other really geeky things like thatif you play YOU DRINK FOR FREEthe venue is upstairs in a lounge, it is chill, the crowd is cool and down to hear good music, get their freak on and have a good time.if you play YOU DRINK FOR FREECome one, come all.Any questions, PM me.Alan.

Comments

• sticky_dojahsticky_dojah New York City. 2,136 Posts
    Would love to go, but have to go to Switzerland the next day to play rekkids there. Damn. Can you do another one in april? If someone is going by car and going back to Deutschl??nd the next morning, I'll be down. PM me. Gas will be paid.

• fejmelbafejmelba 1,139 Posts
    Damn. Can you do another one in april?
    Yes. This time you better be there.

• GropeGrope 2,970 Posts
    b-b-b-but the arc is in april, isn't it? april, 5th to 6th? i can't go to amstardam in march!

Its becommin a Monthly J*n. We do 1 at the ARC too.

• muggimuggi Reykjavík, Iceland 44 Posts
    if we play do we drink for free?

who is we?

• This is gonna be fun!

I'll ask Mike to bring records.

• piedpiperpiedpiper 1,279 Posts
    this is great.

I`ll try to make it to the April session.

• Hey do any of you guys that are coming have a decent video camera? I'm trying to get my hands on one, but no luck yet. Would be great to film Mike @ the lecture and at the bar afterwards.. choice footage for a future documentary. The higher the quality the better.

If I find one I'll let you know.

(I'm gonna post this on the announcements thread too just so no one misses it)

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    ill ask around, the video production department at work have some mighty nice cameras, but if they are being used, then i might be able to get my hands on another.

• You're the man.

If I happen to get my hands on one I'll let you know.

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    TONIGHT.

Boom Chicago, Leidseplein. 22:00

Its on.

Mingering Mike will be playing.

Come get some.