My Little Pony Trade Updates - Grail Inside!!!

SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
edited February 2008 in Vinyl Wants / Trades
Here it is, pony people - the grail of My Little Pony records: That's right, the OG MLP record, "Quinto (My Little Pony)" bythe Tarriers. THIS IS WHERE IT ALL STARTED. In lovely VG minus condition,retaining most of it's original gloss. Would be NM++ except for severaldeep scratches that can be felt with the thumbnail and pop when played.Taking SERIOUS offers only. Anything less than Placebo "Ball of Eyes"will be laughed at. You gotta pony up raers for my little pony raers.Update[/b]:Thanks to EVERYONE who contacted me with offers for the MLP45 box. It was not easy sorting through and making a decision!Congrats to the lucky Strutter who took the prize, I know thecase is already filled with your raers, and I am loving the Thesda! Down to my last four two sealed copies of the official MLP 45 pack.Will entertain trade offers but C.R.E.A.M. so $45 will get youone of these copies, hurry up the other 12 were gone in 72 hours!Get at me by PM pony heads, and please SERIOUS offers on the Tarriers only!

Comments

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    dude that rulez you pwn'd the lil ponies

• these are on the table:

holler

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    ATTN: YUICHI

Please STOP sending me PM's offering to trade Bernie Maupin's
    "Slow Traffic to the Right" for the Tarriers 45! It's not happening!
    And just a tip - repeating the same offer but in ALL CAPS does not
    change anything ... it's still the SAME OFFER.

All others, keep the offers pouring in, there've been some good ones.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts

U HAZ CAN GETS QUANTITY ON THESE ITEM?

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    I'll give you Starpoint and Richie Havens on Verve Folkways for the disco-ball material My little Pony.

• Sorry dudes, but some scumbag broke into my house last night with the sole intent of stealing the disco MLP and succeeded...unfortunately it was one of only three known such figurines in North America...

the gun is still up for trade tho...