Ebay User: Rekkidstow

fishmongerfunkfishmongerfunk 4,154 Posts
edited February 2008 in Strut Central
Does anybody know anything about this operation or who runs it? i think it is part of a physical store but they won't give up the number. i am trying to get in touch with them by phone to respond personally to this little note they sent me concerning a parcel of missing records:"what would an expensive overseas call do?there is one of two scenarios at place here:Either you rec'd the package and our deceitful....or someone at the post office over there in customs either misplaced, lost or stole it....end of story"I have a few choice words I would like to express to them in real time. thx

Comments

• bluesnagbluesnag 1,285 Posts
    Does anybody know anything about this operation or who runs it? i think it is part of a physical store but they won't give up the number. i am trying to get in touch with them by phone to respond personally to this little note they sent me concerning a parcel of missing records:

"what would an expensive overseas call do?
    there is one of two scenarios at place here:
    Either you rec'd the package and our deceitful....or someone at the post office over there in customs either misplaced, lost or stole it....
    end of story"

I have a few choice words I would like to express to them in real time. thx

Have you selected "request seller info" on ebay yet? It will send you an email with their address and phone number that they have on record, and it will send them an email with your info stating that you have received theirs.

• thx, worked like a charm...

• Yeah ,I know who that dude is.......HIM and his wife own a record shop in Forest Park,Illinois right by the crib.I think he sells on the 'bay because he doesn't make enough to cover the overhead on his store! I've heard a lot of bad things about his ebay tactics though(look at his feedback)