SIRIUS Post

high_chigh_c 1,384 Posts
edited February 2008 in Strut Central
What stations are you bumpin on SIRIUS?*I'm semi new to it and really only rock Backspin**, the reggae station, and Left of Center. What am I missin? I look forward to hearing your input.*There probably have posts like this in the past but I don't wanna read old posts and wanted to post a new post because I'm Frickin' bored.** If I hear another Whodini, Real Roxanne, Salt n Pepa, or Candyman song I might rip the shit off my dash and throw it out the window.

Comments

• high_chigh_c 1,384 Posts
    Hey if somebody I actually know sees this, how bout a reply? you know, like a sympathy reply. it'd be fun no?

• PonyPony 2,283 Posts
    Stern!

• verb606verb606 2,518 Posts
    Isn't Shade 45 on Sirius? I figured they'd have some heat on there on the "real schitt" tip.

• Stern!

yes sir!

• RerogRerog 569 Posts
    The Canadian ones are pretty good

CBC1 and 2

one of them is all french so i'm not sure what they are sayin but it sounds good.

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts

• cascas 1,484 Posts
    100 & 101[/b] - howard stern
    45[/b] - shade 45 (lord sear and rude jude, cipha sounds, muggs, tony touch, dj drama & the aphilliates, clinton sparks)
    40[/b] - hip hop nation (premier has a decent show on friday nights and they got afromentals/dj jamad on sunday if you need a kufi fix)

on occasion you can catch red alert's mixshow on backspin, but other than that it's pretty bland. dana dane has a show, but plays at least one of his songs every Frickin' show. grand daddy i.u. was on there today with dane and it was the most boring shit i've ever heard. so much potential, but they play it too safe.

jamie foxx has a channel on there too. i think it's 106. there's some good stuff on there sometimes. there's 2 soul stations that are decent but i forgot the number of them.

Radio 1 has some decent stuff depending on when you catch it.

i love sirius though. i can't fuck with FM anymore.

• Stern
    Underground Garage
    The Vault
    NPR
    1st Wave
    Raw Dog

• Stern
    Buzzsaw
    The Vault