Do any of you dudes get WACKY with the Ebay Descr.

Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts
edited February 2008 in Strut Central
Sayin'? How many times can you get all dusty groove with it before saying "fuck it...no way can i do this for 67 more records and not kill myself"I'm listing an bunch right now and I can see myself doing stand-up at this point.

Comments

• spelunkspelunk 3,400 Posts
    POAST YOUR EBAY HANDLE OR YOU'RE SOFT.

• UNLOADINGZONE

i'm listing as we speak though

anticon, and indie rap heat. like serious, i got some really rare indie joints. europe is going to go crazy

• heavy handed attempt to post this in the wrong section. Ha ha just kidding. Make a simple description, the more sellers try to say how dope or indemand an lp is the less I'm convinced. Good luck.

• shiiet. this is like the first i've ebayed in like 3 years. sorry, i'm just sayin...stuff is so like robotic.

man im about to list a random death cab for cutie 7 inch

YEAH THAT HAPPEND.

• spelunkspelunk 3,400 Posts
    QUIETLY SHITTING ON TEH EBAYS

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    death cab for cutie 7 inch
    wow

• I use to listen to this record so damn much.

b/w

VINYL: NM

I don't trust your grading system anymore.

• I use to listen to this record so damn much.

b/w

VINYL: NM

I don't trust your grading system anymore.

doubles bloood

and literally just listed your "rain men" remix 12

hcrink:

see I wanted to avoid all of that crap. it speaks itself. if you want it you know it. BUNG.

• oh shhhh....you're gonna have to let me know how that Co. Flow stuff goes, I just finished ripping my doubles of that in prep for a major 12" unloading...

• shitzrshitzr 648 Posts
    i thought this was a thread about WACKY ebay descriptions. diplo comes to mind. his descriptions were entertaining as hell. shit that never even had anything to do with what the item was.

yo, call me if you're unloading bay backpack rap tapes/cds from the phonography days .

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    UNLOADINGZONE

we battled last week on buying stuff for frenchmen

• i thought this was a thread about WACKY ebay descriptions. diplo comes to mind. his descriptions were entertaining as hell. shit that never even had anything to do with what the item was.

yo, call me if you're unloading bay backpack rap tapes/cds from the phonography days .

dog, it's maaad backpack rap, holler. Soulman's where always real funny. I rememeber Storm Trakker had some funny-ass feedback "THIS GUY MAKES A MEAN STROGANOFF!"

guzzo:

i haven't used ebay in a long time. whatcha means?

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    i thought this was a thread about WACKY ebay descriptions. diplo comes to mind. his descriptions were entertaining as hell. shit that never even had anything to do with what the item was.

dog, it's maaad backpack rap, holler. Soulman's where always real funny. I rememeber Storm Trakker had some funny-ass feedback "THIS GUY MAKES A MEAN STROGANOFF!"

guzzo:

i haven't used ebay in a long time. whatcha means?

Baptism

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts

took you long enough.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts

I WILL GIVE YOU 23 DOLLARS IF YOU END THE AUCTION NOW! I NEED THIS FOR EMO NIGHT NEXT THURSDAY.