Gene Simmons Sex Tape (NSFW or most other things)

The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts
edited February 2008 in Strut Central
http://blog.sailorjerry.com/post/breaking_news_gene_simmons_sex_tape/might turn you to stone, proceed with caution...the above link is stills with link to actual video...I dont feel so well....

Comments

• RaystarRaystar 1,106 Posts
    gone... whew!

• i'm not gonna look, especially here at work, but can someone fill me in as to what NSFW stands for?

clearly with cool internet acronyms....

• WHOA
    Not Safe For Work
    LOL
    FTW
    BTW
    LMK

• i'm not gonna look, especially here at work, but can someone fill me in as to what NSFW stands for?

It means you probably don't want a film of Gene Simmons rolling a rubber onto his surprisingly modest organ running on the screen of your (not safe for) work PC...

It means you probably don't want a film of Gene Simmons rolling a rubber onto his surprisingly modest organ running on the screen of your (not safe for) work PC...

TMI IMO!
    lol
    apperantly he's all tongue then eh?

TMI IMO!
    lol
    apperantly he's all tongue then eh?

He's all toupee...

• buttonbutton 1,475 Posts
    this harder to watch than a snuff film

• PS Who the hell fucks with their pants on??