Sweetlongdongonaisle4.

Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
edited February 2008 in Strut Central
It's been over a month.I mees heem.

Comments

• What happened to that boy?

• BRRRRRRRRRRRR!

i think he went fishing.

• He is making the realest world moves imaginable. When he has a break (in approximately 19 weeks), he may come on here and share the details, but it's a foregone conclusion that that those of you who know him (and likely, most of you who don't) will be proud, but not surprised in the least.

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts
    He is making the realest world moves imaginable. When he has a break (in approximately 19 weeks), he may come on here and share the details, but it's a foregone conclusion that that those of you who know him (and likely, most of you who don't) will be proud, but not surprised in the least.

did he end up going with the elite squad?

• He is making the realest world moves imaginable. When he has a break (in approximately 19 weeks), he may come on here and share the details, but it's a foregone conclusion that that those of you who know him (and likely, most of you who don't) will be proud, but not surprised in the least.

sween is my hero

p.s. is this stuff supposed to be a secret or something

• Wow, totally forgot that he made that power move. Well, to Sweetdonglongsicle, good on ya and Godspeed! Chirp when you're back up!

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    Wow, totally forgot that he made that power move. Well, to Sweetdonglongsicle, good on ya and Godspeed! Chirp when you're back up!

When separating the Men from the Boys there is no question on which side Sween belongs.

• did he end up going with the elite squad?

Shhh...