Options

Smoking Crack in Hell's Kitchen

edited February 2008 in Strut Central

Comments

• Options
    Those youtube comments are making me ill, physically sick.
    No one moderate's those? I'm calling those fucks out.

Fuck youtube.

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    Man,

That video is so saddening and heartbreaking. I've got tears in my eyes. I have cousins that were (and are) crack addicts, and its ruined their lives. Some of these folks have died from AIDS, are in prison, or just strung-out in the streets. How awful it is that life become so hopeless that a hit of crack becomes something to relish. It's heartbreaking to see my people succumb to that evil poison.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• Options
    Man,

That video is so saddening and heartbreaking. I've got tears in my eyes. I have cousins that were (and are) crack addicts, and its ruined their lives. Some of these folks have died from AIDS, are in prison, or just strung-out in the streets. How awful it is that life become so hopeless that a hit of crack becomes something to relish. It's heartbreaking to see my people succumb to that evil poison.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

Word up man.

• Not a good..really.
    Too many families destroyed by that shit.
    Old highschool friends of mine gave into the pipe.
    every year someone tells me about so & so died of an overdose or is in jail.

• Options
    Not a good..really.

Man, I'm battling crack addiction right now. And I'm less then 2 weeks clean.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    Not a good..really.

Every time you get the urge to hit the pipe post something here instead.

These are the kind of folks that can help you though it.

Good luck.

• Options
    Not a good..really.

Every time you get the urge to hit the pipe post something here instead.

These are the kind of folks that can help you though it.

Good luck.

Thanks homie.